+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Championship Table

The Championship Table

I had hoped at the beginning of the season that most teams would be below us and then later saw that most were above us.
    As things stand given our mixed season it's nevertheless interesting to see Wolves, Villa, Brum, Ipswich, QPR, and Forest all below us. Also pleasing to see Brizzle there.
    And surprising to see Huddersfield, Wednesday, Barnsley and Preston above us.

As is oft said, the league is very competitive.

Re: The Championship Table

Top two, and the 4 p/o places, are sorted, IMO - just a bit of jostling for position.
    The trap-door dog-gight looks morecc interesting.

Brighton to do a Cardiff and end up in the play-offs again I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I had hoped at the beginning of the season that most teams would be below us and then later saw that most were above us.
    As things stand given our mixed season it's nevertheless interesting to see Wolves, Villa, Brum, Ipswich, QPR, and Forest all below us. Also pleasing to see Brizzle there.
    And surprising to see Huddersfield, Wednesday, Barnsley and Preston above us.

As is oft said, the league is very competitive.
    Shouldn't be surprising to see Wednesday above us. They've been spending big for a few seasons now.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Top two, and the 4 p/o places, are sorted, IMO - just a bit of jostling for position.
    The trap-door dog-gight looks morecc interesting.
    If Fulham win their game in hand I can see them sneaking past reading or Wednesday.