+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: tandy and chepstow

tandy and chepstow

top posters in my opinion ,they certainly do not mince their words and shoot from the hip, they tell it how it should be. it must be very hard posting on this board against the general concensus and the status quo and been ridiculed constantly a bit like me as well ,

the lone gunman was another example of a poster who stuck to his guns and was ultimately proved right on the way cardiff city was been run and how it would all turn out eventually

but as history as continued to show lone voices in the wilderness carry more strength who have the courage of their convictions , than people who will just tow the party line..

donald trump is the president of the united states and both britain and america are still trying to get to grips with it , the result is when too many people conform and accept bullshit , somebody will appear from the shadows and speak up, once they have a leader its amazing how many people will change their tune.
    Last edited by chris; 04-03-17 at 00:52.

Re: tandy and chepstow

Donald Trump seems to be sailing close to the wind when it comes to the small matter of being impeached...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    top posters in my opinion ,they certainly do not mince their words and shoot from the hip, they tell it how it should be. it must be very hard posting on this board against the general concensus and the status quo and been ridiculed constantly a bit like me as well ,

the lone gunman was another example of a poster who stuck to his guns and was ultimately proved right on the way cardiff city was been run and how it would all turn out eventually

but as history as continued to show lone voices in the wilderness carry more strength who have the courage of their convictions , than people who will just tow the party line..

donald trump is the president of the united states and both britain and america are still trying to get to grips with it , the result is when too many people conform and accept bullshit , somebody will appear from the shadows and speak up, once they have a leader its amazing how many people will change their tune.
    Man up chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Man up chris
    Now now Mrs R, the good people of Cardiff Met will be on you like a tonne of bricks.

That must be one of the most desperately poor wind up attempts in the history of this board .

A win against a crap Birmingham side has the clown bouncing around like a two year old after too many blue smarties.

For some people the weekend is all about sitting on the Internet at 1am trying to get bites from strangers.

I remember TLG quoting Gandhi in early rebrand threads on here, now he's idolised by Chris and Jurssey while being compared to Tandy and Chepstow. From Gandhi to Tandy, that's one hell of a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I remember TLG quoting Gandhi in early rebrand threads on here, now he's idolised by Chris and Jurssey while being compared to Tandy and Chepstow. From Gandhi to Tandy, that's one hell of a fall.

Tandy and Chepstow and chris. Oh my!

Ive just read Jimmy the Jocks retirement thread. Ask him to shut the **** up before he puts Ricky off from doing the decent thing? Im fed up up of seeing artists doing still life drawings of him on the pitch. 1.2m and 25k a week ....... Basket club

From ghandi to Tandy quality