+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

It's all semantics. By wiretapping he meant general surveillance of him and his team. Did they tap directly into his personal telephone line in Trump Tower? Probably not, and that was the conclusion 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's all semantics. By wiretapping he meant general surveillance of him and his team. Did they tap directly into his personal telephone line in Trump Tower? Probably not, and that was the conclusion 6 months ago.
    "How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"
    Trump tweet - 4 Mar 2017

Interesting how when Trump talks about wire tapping he meant general surveillance, but when the Justice Dept talk about wire tapping they are talking only about wires being tapped. The semantics work quite nicely, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"
    Trump tweet - 4 Mar 2017

Interesting how when Trump talks about wire tapping he meant general surveillance, but when the Justice Dept talk about wire tapping they are talking only about wires being tapped. The semantics work quite nicely, don't they?
    Yep, it's actually about FISA unmasking which is a different thing to wiretapping.

Yep, it's actually about FISA unmasking which is a different thing to wiretapping.
    Soepena issued to FBI Director Wray and AG Sessions regarding Trump dossier.

"Like investigators with the Senate Judiciary Committee, who are also pursuing information about the dossier, the House committee wants to know the origin of the FBI's involvement in the creation of the document. They are particularly interested to know whether the FBI or Justice Department ever presented information from the dossier -- unverified, possibly from paid informants -- to a court as a basis for obtaining a surveillance warrant in the Russia investigation."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2633466

""Obama wire tapped Trump during the run-up to the election? "" disgraceful if true , man of free speech .

Was the wire sticking out anywhere

For anybody wishing to escape their own MSM bubble ..

"the House committee wants to know the origin of the FBI’s involvement in the creation of the document. They are particularly interested to know whether the FBI or Justice Department ever presented information from the dossier — unverified, possibly from paid informants — to a court as a basis for obtaining a surveillance warrant in the Russia investigation.

We still don’t know whether the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign during the election, although the number of “unmasking” requests from Obama operatives certainly suggests that such spying went on. If the Obama administration obtained warrants by presenting faked information from Russian sources that was solicited or paid for by the FBI, we have another major scandal, far eclipsing minor matters like Watergate. But Obama’s bureaucrats are, it appears, more determined to hide the truth than Congressional investigators are to uncover it."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...estigation.php

How much time do we give it? He's made the accusations, it's a few days later and still no one is any the wiser about the evidence for it. 'Just might be something in it' is not enough.
    I'd hazard a guess, and say roughly around 9am EDT on 14 September 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The current President of the USA wakes up one morning and tweets that Obama wire tapped one of his buildings when he was a private citizen.

You repeat it faithfully and spend a few weeks indulging in how smart Trump is and how many steps ahead of mere mortals he is.

At the time this was comprehensively rebutted.

The Department of Justice under the current Presidency has now confirmed that there is no supporting evidence and the accusation by the President was fake.

It's good to see one of these posts from its start to finish based on official conclusions. You seem to have known the stuff you were posting in March was rubbish six months ago so respect!
    You should print out this comment and frame it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If only Lloyd-George, Aneurin Bevan, Michael Foot and Disraeli were still around, they'd be brilliant on Twitter.
    I wonder how many followers Maggie would have had

Nah, this stuff is mostly entertainment. I'll leave that kind of thing to the obsessionists!

Nah, this stuff is mostly entertainment. I'll leave that kind of thing to the obsessionists!
    It won't be entertainment if it causes a global financial crash! I'm not sure how markets would respond to instability in the US, and things could kick-off bigtime.

BTW no obsession is required, just read the headlines on a few websites/blogs and you'll kinda know everything what is going on.

It won't be entertainment if it causes a global financial crash! I'm not sure how markets would respond to instability in the US, and things could kick-off bigtime.

BTW no obsession is required, just read the headlines on a few websites/blogs and you'll kinda know everything what is going on.
    There's a lot out there mate so how do I know which ones are telling the truth and which are fake news? Link a couple?

tick-tock

There's a lot out there mate so how do I know which ones are telling the truth and which are fake news? Link a couple?
    You would have to fine-tune the way you process information first

You would have to fine-tune the way you process information first
    All talk and no trousers, what a surprise.

I'd just watch Foxnews if you want to gain the perspective WalesBales is coming from.

It's mainstream media mind but be quick as viewing figures are so shite it's being pulled from uk coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'd just watch Foxnews if you want to gain the perspective WalesBales is coming from.

It's mainstream media mind but be quick as viewing figures are so shite it's being pulled from uk coverage.
    tbf on most of the mainstream media that does not consider itself to be mainstream media they are so appalled at the debt deal Trump did with the Democrats against the protests of both Republican leaders of Congress and the Senate and his own Treasury Secretary that they all seem to have gone off for a three martini lunch

You couldn't be any further from the truth It's a big mistake to see things as being either black or white.

tbf on most of the mainstream media that does not consider itself to be mainstream media they are so appalled at the debt deal Trump did with the Democrats against the protests of both Republican leaders of Congress and the Senate and his own Treasury Secretary that they all seem to have gone off for a three martini lunch
    Good point, everything should be evaluated on a case by case basis. What we are witnessing now is a historic moment in time. Trump has been continually goading the MSM because he knows that they have shot themselves in the foot. I'm not a Trump fan per se, but I have been aware of how it is all going to play out for quite a while. The fun and games are only just beginning.

Good point, everything should be evaluated on a case by case basis. What we are witnessing now is a historic moment in time. Trump has been continually goading the MSM because he knows that they have shot themselves in the foot. I'm not a Trump fan per se, but I have been aware of how it is all going to play out for quite a while. The fun and games are only just beginning.
    How can you talk about fun and games if it causes a global financial crash? If it causes market instability in the US things could kick-off bigtime!

How can you talk about fun and games if it causes a global financial crash? If it causes market instability in the US things could kick-off bigtime!
    I wasn't referring to that and it's too difficult to predict anyway, but it could be a side-effect. We already saw in Charlottesville that there are forces in play who would like it to happen.

You couldn't be any further from the truth It's a big mistake to see things as being either black or white.
    In your opinion

In your opinion
    It's a fact The only reason I post Fox reports is because they are one of the few news organisations covering this story, along with the Daily Caller & Washington Examiner. So in the whole world there are maybe 2 or 3 reporters providing us with information. Now ask yourself why is that, and contrast it with the Trump/Russian hacking story that received ongoing blanket coverage worldwide. It is my opinion that some uncomfortable truths are going to emerge from all of this.

Blog Entries

Oooh, just had déjà vu