+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Yeah, 'working from home'! Just as well, he's got a lot on his plate right now.

Crikey. What is Team Don's next move I wonder?
    I imagine tidying up after him is quite a challenge.

Indeed!
    Or it may well be that this really is all part of a plan to create such social unease and division that 'we' become easy targets for 'whatever is coming next'.

While that still remains a possibility,it is easy to get the impression that The Don does get all knee-jerky on Twitter and goes off-piste, over and above the carefully crafted plans of Team Trump.

Who knows, yet. 'Politics' has never been so riveting.

Indeed!
    Or it may well be that this really is all part of a plan to create such social unease and division that 'we' become easy targets for 'whatever is coming next'.

While that still remains a possibility,it is easy to get the impression that The Don does get all knee-jerky on Twitter and goes off-piste, over and above the carefully crafted plans of Team Trump.

Maybe it's all part of the misdirection plan, but the fact that no one from the White House seemed to have been expecting it suggests that the plan was only known to a small number of people. Perhaps that group only consisted of Donald.

The FBI boss has said it's not true and Trump has said he doesn't believe him. Accusing a President of tappping is huge, pretty much unpresidented. Doing it without giving any evidence is insane. If it's all part of a plan and not just an old guy tweeting while watching the news then it's pretty terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How is he making any money when he personally pays for any potus-related hospitality that takes place on any of his business premises? BTW I'd go there too if I knew I was being bugged!
    Because the membership fees of his country club in Florida doubled the minute he took office

It is imatterial what Trump posts 30 minutes later, he's already kicked Obama in the nuts. Job done!
    So the guy who bleats on about fake noos, spouts any old crap he just made up on twitter, his supporters believe every word, job done he moves on?

No wonder him and Farage get on so well.

Indeed!

Bannon is the brains behind Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    So the guy who bleats on about fake noos, spouts any old crap he just made up on twitter, his supporters believe every word, job done he moves on?

No wonder him and Farage get on so well.
    I've an inkling those tweets were strategic.

Bannon is the brains behind Trump.
    Indeed, he is largely what/who I mean by Team Trump.

My own personal view is that while it seems very possible that there is a program of strategic tweets, designed to cause noise and confusion - (to whatever end .. TBC), it's also possible that The Donald is shooting a few of his own, from the hip.
    If so , who knows if Team Trump approve of these.

This really is incredible sh1t going on- right before our eyes!

Indeed, he is largely what/who I mean by Team Trump.

My own personal view is that while it seems very possible that there is a program of strategic tweets, designed to cause noise and confusion - (to whatever end .. TBC), it's also possible that The Donald is shooting a few of his own, from the hip.
    If so , who knows if Team Trump approve of these.

This really is incredible sh1t going on- right before our eyes!
    Yep, but I find it all hard to believe that Trump is the idiotic buffoon, firing off random tweets in the oval office as he watches Fox News, that some on here are making him out to be. If he is, then we really are in very deep trouble

The way I see it there are two rival factions at play here. One is the Obama/Clinton deep state, with their stay behinds embedded in the various government departments and agencies (e.g.7th Floor), along with most of the MSM. Even Republicans such as McCain and Graham are heavily against Trump.

Trump does have his supporters, but they are far fewer in number, and mostly to be found amonst the military and the rank and file of the security services. However Trump's major weopon is that he is sitting on a treasure trove of "secrets", and this information could bring down an estimated third of those in the corridors of power, if you believe any of the more colourful versions of coming events.

Hence, if you follow along with this narrative, it's easy to see that many of the players involved would have a very good reason for wanting to bring down this accidental president, who is the very last person that any of them ever wanted to see sitting in the White House.

Like you say, it is all incredible stuff to witness and very entertaining, and for sure some of us on here are going to have the greatest Western of all Super Mares!
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-03-17 at 20:04.

Because the membership fees of his country club in Florida doubled the minute he took office
    Yeah, very naïve to think that he doesn't make a cent from his Winter White House antics

The tweets could be strategic. If Congress is investigating wire tapps that don't exist then they might not investigate the Russia links. Now why would Trump want that?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The tweets could be strategic. If Congress is investigating wire tapps that don't exist then they might not investigate the Russia links. Now why would Trump want that?
    This may or may not be interesting, depending on how bad your cognitive dissonance is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

PS he's the bloke who caused Trump to tweet like a maniac, yes it was some random fella on Fox TV who is responsible for all the drama!

This may or may not be interesting, depending on how bad your cognitive dissonance is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

PS he's the bloke who caused Trump to tweet like a maniac, yes it was some random fella on Fox TV who is responsible for all the drama!
    Cheers for that. Not going to look at everything he mentions as evidence that Obama tappped Trump, so I just looked at one which was this Guardian piece:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts

He reads out this bit:

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

...although interestingly he omits the bit in bold. The article is dated Jan 11th, so I'm wondering, given that it's been around for two months, why no one else has picked up on it being evidence of this massive crime?

Cheers for that. Not going to look at everything he mentions as evidence that Obama tappped Trump, so I just looked at one which was this Guardian piece:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts

He reads out this bit:

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

...although interestingly he omits the bit in bold. The article is dated Jan 11th, so I'm wondering, given that it's been around for two months, why no one else has picked up on it being evidence of this massive crime?
    I'd give it a bit of time, cos it's all going to come out in the wash anyway, but it really is starting to get a bit crazy! I've heard a most bizarre story that shouldn't possibly be true, but given Trump's tweets and the accusations he made, there might just be something in it!

I'd give it a bit of time, cos it's all going to come out in the wash anyway, but it really is starting to get a bit crazy! I've heard a most bizarre story that shouldn't possibly be true, but given Trump's tweets and the accusations he made, there might just be something in it!
    Oooh you teeze

Oooh you teeze
    Somebody is claiming that manufactured evidence was used when they applied for the FISA warrant. Highly unlikely, but as I said earlier just give it some time, as it does seem as though Trump's intention is to get everything out into the public domain.

Somebody is claiming that manufactured evidence was used when they applied for the FISA warrant. Highly unlikely, but as I said earlier just give it some time, as it does seem as though Trump's intention is to get everything out into the public domain.
    Except his tax return.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Except his tax return.
    Who can blame him in the current environment, even if he rescued a kitten stuck up in a tree, they would turn it into a not fit to be president issue, such as the Russians were hiding secret messages in it's collar
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 07-03-17 at 13:31.

How much time do we give it? He's made the accusations, it's a few days later and still no one is any the wiser about the evidence for it. 'Just might be something in it' is not enough.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7616031.html

Blimey, etc.
    Much more to come also - aledgedly.

How much time do we give it? He's made the accusations, it's a few days later and still no one is any the wiser about the evidence for it. 'Just might be something in it' is not enough.
    I'll let you into a little secret. Trump isn't going to do anything. He's already done it! Now the DOJ and other agencies will take over. That was yesterday's news, the president has already moved onto other things, such as creating new high paying jobs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7616031.html

Blimey, etc.
    Much more to come also - aledgedly.
    Forget about the CIA had "lost control of its arsenal", that included a range of software and exploits that if real could allow unparalleled control of computers around the world, what about Trump's tax returns???

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We already knew that 6 months ago.

We already knew that 6 months ago.
    The current President of the USA wakes up one morning and tweets that Obama wire tapped one of his buildings when he was a private citizen.

You repeat it faithfully and spend a few weeks indulging in how smart Trump is and how many steps ahead of mere mortals he is.

At the time this was comprehensively rebutted.

The Department of Justice under the current Presidency has now confirmed that there is no supporting evidence and the accusation by the President was fake.

It's good to see one of these posts from its start to finish based on official conclusions. You seem to have known the stuff you were posting in March was rubbish six months ago so respect!