+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Daft sod

Daft sod

It is one thing to illegally stream Sky "anonymously".

It is the height of stupidity to stream an entire sporting pay-per-view even LIVE on Facebook under your own name. Sky will have been actively monitoring this, and whilst the user is promising to stream more live boxing on his Facebook account, I suspect he may not have Sky for much longer.

Re: Daft sod

Do we know him?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Do we know him?
    Kris used to work for Sky you know.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Kris used to work for Sky you know.
    Oooh, am I being profiled?

And what relevance does that little detail have here? Although, in the past two days you have come across is irrelevant. Hopefully your username here is ironic rather than you believing your own hype.

Lots of people streamed the event illegally. Only one was stupid enough to do it on the most famous of all social media sites, whilst boasting about the number of viewers (50k+) and how it cost Sky £1m.

Regardless of if you are on Sky's side of the argument, or the streamer's side of the argument, you have to agree putting the actions in your own name is pretty silly. Like I say, Sky will most likely block his account without any further action.

I don't think anyone gives a shit mate

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a shit mate
    Yep Sky rip off plenty of people so its diificult to feel any sympathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Oooh, am I being profiled?

And what relevance does that little detail have here? Although, in the past two days you have come across is irrelevant. Hopefully your username here is ironic rather than you believing your own hype.

Lots of people streamed the event illegally. Only one was stupid enough to do it on the most famous of all social media sites, whilst boasting about the number of viewers (50k+) and how it cost Sky £1m.

Regardless of if you are on Sky's side of the argument, or the streamer's side of the argument, you have to agree putting the actions in your own name is pretty silly. Like I say, Sky will most likely block his account without any further action.
    I know a guy in Barry who streamed it live on his Facebook...didn't quite get 50k viewers though.

I decided to find a normal stream on my laptop after watching a stream of the Selby fight taken from his TV (so camera shaking about etc).

used to have this issue years ago with fights, someone would PPV it and then stream it live with a webcam, of course this wasnt on FB live, but the same idea, it was also on private forums

The last thing I saw streaming live from Sky, was rain.

It is the height of stupidity to stream an entire sporting pay-per-view even LIVE on Facebook under your own name. Sky will have been actively monitoring this, and whilst the user is promising to stream more live boxing on his Facebook account, I suspect he may not have Sky for much longer.
    Silver lining to every cloud eh ... ;)

In any case, wouldn't they likely ring him up after six weeks and beg him to come back for half price.

Do you carry a clipboard around with you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The last thing I saw streaming live from Sky, was rain.

Smart meters from E.on and Utility Warehouse are messing with Virgin Media routers...........so there you go

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Smart meters from E.on and Utility Warehouse are messing with Virgin Media routers...........so there you go
    I said they would be trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Do you carry a clipboard around with you?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I said they would be trouble
    Best to use tokens nqat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Best to use tokens nqat
    nqat