+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO those interested in seeing Wales play in Tblisi

FAO those interested in seeing Wales play in Tblisi

A new Wizzair route seems to have come online very recently indeed i.e. Kutaisi (to the west of Tblisi) to and from Luton. I only noticed myself when I got a notification from Wizzair today stating that they cancelled the Kutaisi-Sofia leg I was booked on.

(I'm flying into Baku and travelling overland to Georgia, avoiding, I hope, all the regions in Azerbaijan and Georgia occupied by breakway militia groups - but I intend popping into Armenia for the hell of it , even though there are areas in that country occupied by militias too, so it seems).

Re: FAO those interested in seeing Wales play in Tblisi

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A new Wizzair route seems to have come online very recently indeed i.e. Kutaisi (to the west of Tblisi) to and from Luton. I only noticed myself when I got a notification from Wizzair today stating that they cancelled the Kutaisi-Sofia leg I was booked on.

(I'm flying into Baku and travelling overland to Georgia, avoiding, I hope, all the regions in Azerbaijan and Georgia occupied by breakway militia groups - but I intend popping into Armenia for the hell of it , even though there are areas in that country occupied by militias too, so it seems).
    Thinly veiled "I'm looking for a militia to join, but I'm not sure which one, so I'm shopping around a bit before deciding which is best for me" post imo.

RIP TBG

I await the tin-foil-hat-brigade to arrive and tell you that you have now been online profiled as wanting to join a militia

#militialife

I have even # it for you