+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

Re: LATEST: BLACKBURN ROVERS 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    That was your fault you fecking merger.

What's worse, a merger or a shortcutter?

Could have been three points but in the end a hard fought point

Re: BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    The only surety tonight is that Emnes will score. Mark my words.
    Nothing on Cardiff city player or the BBC site Steve . May be something in the Barry Gazzette about it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Short cutters are sub human scum. Merging, particularly merging in turn, is your sure fire ticket into heaven. God loves a merger.

Re: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

We will destroy this league next season with Warnock in charge. He's gonna build a team like a brick wall. Nothing will get past us

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

A shortmerger.

We are back in the bottom half of the table.

Oh well....

Good point really. Blackburn dominant in 2nd half and a changed side under Mowbray.

And Declan John is now (officially) a winger not a full back.

Other than illustrating perfecty how much we need those 3-4 quality signings, I also think that these last two games show what a big influence Gunnar is for us. He played on Saturday and wasn't himself due to being ill the previous week. And it sounds like we really missed his presence tonight. In the commentary you hardly heard Whitts or Ralls names mentioned in the second half. Hope he's back for Saturday.

Have to say that no-one round here seems too surprised or bothered about failing to hold a lead for a third successive game. Maybe everyone believes it's nigh on impossible to be relegated? Perhaps the players and manager have subconciously adopted the same lackadaisical attitude.

I notice that when Rotherham secured their safety last season they failed to win any of their last five games.

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Correct
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Other than illustrating perfecty how much we need those 3-4 quality signings, I also think that these last two games show what a big influence Gunnar is for us. He played on Saturday and wasn't himself due to being ill the previous week. And it sounds like we really missed his presence tonight. In the commentary you hardly heard Whitts or Ralls names mentioned in the second half. Hope he's back for Saturday.
    We really did miss Gunners tonight. Whitts was seriously poor, just didn't get going at all. I don't think we strung three paces together in second half. Lucky to get the point. But a good point nevertheless.
    Spedger

Neil blaming Declan John ? Dec leaving in summer?

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock: "Before the game you'd have taken a point, wouldn't you?

"It's my own fault - I put the subs on. We didn't have any choice tonight, many subs, and two of them cost us the goal. Declan John should have stopped the cross, Craig Noone's with his man.

"You live and learn, don't you? That's what we're doing - learning about next season and who you want on board."

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Neil blaming Declan John ? Dec leaving in summer?

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock: "Before the game you'd have taken a point, wouldn't you?

"It's my own fault - I put the subs on. We didn't have any choice tonight, many subs, and two of them cost us the goal. Declan John should have stopped the cross, Craig Noone's with his man.

"You live and learn, don't you? That's what we're doing - learning about next season and who you want on board."
    Next season is going to be like watching barcelona in their prime judging the build up/predetermined success.

Lets hope we start well as otherwise we'll be asking for his head by october.