+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 50 points mark reached on Saturday?

50 points mark reached on Saturday?

So we could make the mythical 'safe' 50 points mark on Saturday against Birmingham, following our good point against Blackburn tonight

If we do manage this, then it will be interesting to see what NW tries in terms of team formations and players to the end of the season as this will give a good indication of which players he thinks might have a chance for next season.

It's going to be like an extended close season from here on in but I'm quite interested to see this one for a change...

Re: 50 points mark reached on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    So we could make the mythical 'safe' 50 points mark on Saturday against Birmingham, following our good point against Blackburn tonight

If we do manage this, then it will be interesting to see what NW tries in terms of team formations and players to the end of the season as this will give a good indication of which players he thinks might have a chance for next season.

It's going to be like an extended close season from here on in but I'm quite interested to see this one for a change...
    I am as confident as I have been all season that we will give them a hiding. Well deserved too!

I'd rather we had 54 points before Neil starts tinkering, you never know

It is now not possible for at least 5 teams below us to get 54 points so 54 points is not required.
    As for tinkering with formations according to NW we dont have enough players as it is never mind doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    It is now not possible for at least 5 teams below us to get 54 points so 54 points is not required.
    As for tinkering with formations according to NW we dont have enough players as it is never mind doing that.
    Agreed about the formations, but I'd like to see what some of our promising youngsters can do.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Neal must think we have or he wouldn't have mentioned it