+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackburn 1 Cardiff 1 – a match that stuck very much to the script.

Blackburn 1 Cardiff 1 – a match that stuck very much to the script.

Re: Blackburn 1 Cardiff 1 – a match that stuck very much to the script.

Totally agree about Ajayi, Kennedy and Huws. Looks like they are not fancied by Warnock, and Ajayi has not made start for City in 2 years.
    I also think O'Keefe is out of the picture too, he was on the bench for MKDons last game. Manga will obviously go I think, out of contract, but for £5m we got a player who only plays half a season due to injuries and loss of form, so we will be better off without him, and his wages.
    Sadly I think Whitts will be gone too.It reminds me of the time Andy Legg was out of contract after we won promotion back in 2003, he was offered a deal on much reduced wages and took it as an insult. I just hope Whitts gets to 100 goals for us before he leaves.
    Warnock will probably try and move on Pilkington, Connolly and Noone too as he doesn't seem to favour them . With Pilkington he is behind Hoillet , Noone and Harris in the pecking order and only seems to appear now as a late sub.

It should be an interesting summer of deals , I just hope he doesn't sign Hayes from Aberdeen.