+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock - post blackburn reaction

Warnock - post blackburn reaction

Just watched his comments on Cardiff City Player regarding the game last night, not looking good for Declan and Noone. Saying the subs cost us the game, Declan should have stopped the cross, Noone, lost his man. "We are learning about next season, who we want on board"

Lots of praise for the full backs Jazz , and Bennett, " I didn't know Bennett could defend like that"

" no quality on the ball in the second half."

Re: Warnock - post blackburn reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Just watched his comments on Cardiff City Player regarding the game last night, not looking good for Declan and Noone. Saying the subs cost us the game, Declan should have stopped the cross, Noone, lost his man. "We are learning about next season, who we want on board"

Lots of praise for the full backs Jazz , and Bennett, " I didn't know Bennett could defend like that"

" no quality on the ball in the second half."
    I hope we replace Noone. He seems to do just enough to stay over and over. He seems a great lad but he needs a new challenge.

Declan doesn't seem to be doing enough. I've always wanted to persist with him but there comes a point where he must start to deliver.

I'm chuffed for Jazz as he had his critics and got off to a bad start, hopefully he can turn the fans around like Andy Legg.

Warnock once again is showing how much of a master he is when it comes to man management. I was convinced that he didn't fancy Bennett which i thought was a real shame, but hopefully he will get the best out of the lad and add some defensive steel to ability going forward.

The line about lacking quality on the ball going forward once again doesn't bode well for Whitts and i honestly think his time is coming to an end with us.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I hope we replace Noone. He seems to do just enough to stay over and over. He seems a great lad but he needs a new challenge.

Declan doesn't seem to be doing enough. I've always wanted to persist with him but there comes a point where he must start to deliver.

I'm chuffed for Jazz as he had his critics and got off to a bad start, hopefully he can turn the fans around like Andy Legg.

Warnock once again is showing how much of a master he is when it comes to man management. I was convinced that he didn't fancy Bennett which i thought was a real shame, but hopefully he will get the best out of the lad and add some defensive steel to ability going forward.

The line about lacking quality on the ball going forward once again doesn't bode well for Whitts and i honestly think his time is coming to an end with us.
    my thoughts exactly.

always liked noone, and warnock does like wingers by his own admission, but there just seems a lack of desire maybe there? he might be tempted to give kennedy a go next year instead.

Always good for a club to have home grown players, but declan just doesn't seem to progress, I think he will be gone in the summer, needs games.

After the fulham cup game I thought Bennet had played his last game for us to be honest. Good to see him play well, hopefully have a run of games and Warnoch can see what he's got before the end of the season.

As for whits, he is definitely not a Warnock player, and I think his wages and age etc will mean he will be gone at the end of the season.

Jazz Richards didn't even get off the ground for their equaliser,terrible defending

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Jazz Richards didn't even get off the ground for their equaliser,terrible defending

I think that's a bit unfair. Jazz was touch tight with his man and making sure he didn't steal the march on him. Noone's defending was school boy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think that's a bit unfair. Jazz was touch tight with his man and making sure he didn't steal the march on him. Noone's defending was school boy stuff
    I thought originally that Jazz was partly at fault but watching it over John gave the winger far too much space and Richards was in an arm wrestle with his man, so couldn't really do much.

Noone however, seemed to freeze - maybe put off by what was going on in front of him and he allowed his man not only to get in front of him but also the time to bundle it in.
    Pretty poor.

I'd like to add though that we'd rode our luck to hang on, our midfield was totally over run in the 2nd half and the back 4 had to work really hard to keep us in it.
    One criticism of them as a unit though is that no one put their foot on the ball to play it out, it was just one hasty clearance after another, leading to more waves of attack.

John is a liability

Banned

Gringo been banging on about how good Declan is, he moaned about not giving the bloke a chance , every manager gave him a chance and he messed up every time. Ship him out before he costs us more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Gringo been banging on about how good Declan is, he moaned about not giving the bloke a chance , every manager gave him a chance and he messed up every time. Ship him out before he costs us more points.
    Stop this needless point scoring for goodness sake you creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Stop this needless point scoring for goodness sake you creep.
    I'm pleased to see he still loves me

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I thought originally that Jazz was partly at fault but watching it over John gave the winger far too much space and Richards was in an arm wrestle with his man, so couldn't really do much.

Noone however, seemed to freeze - maybe put off by what was going on in front of him and he allowed his man not only to get in front of him but also the time to bundle it in.
    Pretty poor.

I'd like to add though that we'd rode our luck to hang on, our midfield was totally over run in the 2nd half and the back 4 had to work really hard to keep us in it.
    One criticism of them as a unit though is that no one put their foot on the ball to play it out, it was just one hasty clearance after another, leading to more waves of attack.
    Noone is ball watching, he's a winger, so it can be expected but I really think he's going to be sold in the summer. He's on big money and we can get a fee. Whitts too, I think will be another casualty.