Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
Just watched his comments on Cardiff City Player regarding the game last night, not looking good for Declan and Noone. Saying the subs cost us the game, Declan should have stopped the cross, Noone, lost his man. "We are learning about next season, who we want on board"

Lots of praise for the full backs Jazz , and Bennett, " I didn't know Bennett could defend like that"

" no quality on the ball in the second half."
I hope we replace Noone. He seems to do just enough to stay over and over. He seems a great lad but he needs a new challenge.

Declan doesn't seem to be doing enough. I've always wanted to persist with him but there comes a point where he must start to deliver.

I'm chuffed for Jazz as he had his critics and got off to a bad start, hopefully he can turn the fans around like Andy Legg.

Warnock once again is showing how much of a master he is when it comes to man management. I was convinced that he didn't fancy Bennett which i thought was a real shame, but hopefully he will get the best out of the lad and add some defensive steel to ability going forward.

The line about lacking quality on the ball going forward once again doesn't bode well for Whitts and i honestly think his time is coming to an end with us.