+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barca 1-0 up already

Re: Barca 1-0 up already

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Cheatalona do it again.
    PSG conceded 6 goals in a match. They have no one to blame but themselves for bottling it.

3-0 up and they need one more to take it to extra time. 3-1 and Barca need another 3 to go through, extra time now not possible.

3 goals in the space of 7 mins to win the game right at the death, sensational stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    They got plenty of help from the ref ok. Neither of them were pens. Especially that first one. I can't believe Ferdinand reckons it's a stone wall!!!
    I thought it was a penalty. Meunier knew what he was doing in my opinion but some of Neymar and Suarez diving in the second half was ridiculous.

Anyone that says football is yesterdays news can go put an egg in their shoe and beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Great shout, many thanks.
    Many thanks again, blydi hell!! :clap:

They got plenty of help from the ref ok. Neither of them were pens. Especially that first one. I can't believe Ferdinand reckons it's a stone wall!!!
    Funny I didn't see it that way.
    As we know, its all about opinions but IMHO, the defender slipped after world class trickery. He knew where the attacker was and dived in his direction with the intention of impeding him and made contact.
    Stone waller for me.

The second one was very dubious but Suarez, although I dislike the man, is a master of getting pelanties and the ref may have been fooled.
    Defender was the wrong side of him and therefore had to be careful of any contact.
    Whether you think it was or not, you earn those types of decisions over the whole game and it would be difficult to deny that Barca deserved the rub.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Funny I didn't see it that way.
    As we know, its all about opinions but IMHO, the defender slipped after world class trickery. He knew where the attacker was and dived in his direction with the intention of impeding him and made contact.
    Stone waller for me.

The second one was very dubious but Suarez, although I dislike the man, is a master of getting pelanties and the ref may have been fooled.
    Defender was the wrong side of him and therefore had to be careful of any contact.
    Whether you think it was or not, you earn those types of decisions over the whole game and it would be difficult to deny that Barca deserved the rub.
    I thought Meunier genuinely fell over, but even if it was intentional, Neymar could easily have avoided making contact with him. He very much "won" the pelanty.

I'm glad Barca won as I'd love to see an el Classico final in Cardiff.

They can thank di Maria for shanking that 1-on-1 as well. Incredible game, but I still feel I need a shower after watching the Champions' League.

I'm glad Barca won as I'd love to see an el Classico final in Cardiff.
    Now that WOULD be something

once barcelona went 3-0 up , the writing was on the wall if any team could pull back a 4-0 deficit from the first leg it was barcelona arguably the best team in the world .

ignoring the fact that suarez was never touched for the penalty and blatantly dived, and the sixth goal was shown that one of their players was a yard offside is pure conjecture according to the rules of the game .

paris was always going to fold just like they did to the germans in 1940 .

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    paris was always going to fold just like they did to the germans in 1940 .
    There weren't a world cup during the war

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    There weren't a world cup during the war
    it was a joke work it out for yourself ok .

it was a joke work it out for yourself ok .
    A hint would be good

the french surrendered in 1940 world war 2 ok.

paris st germain surrendered tonight once they went 3-0 down it was only a matter of time before they capitulated, but watching the game, the last two goals would not have been allowed by a competent referee, video evidence proves it.

the french surrendered in 1940 world war 2 ok.

paris st germain surrendered tonight once they went 3-0 down it was only a matter of time before they capitulated, but watching the game, the last two goals would not have been allowed by a competent referee, video evidence proves it.
    I don get it - was there video evidence in 1940?

There was a second world war?

I don get it - was there video evidence in 1940?
    yeah, the germans were marching down the change de lysees in 1940 , try watching the world at war you might learn something.

yeah, the germans were marching down the change de lysees in 1940 , try watching the world at war you might learn something.
    I've just googled that and it doesn't appear to exist. I'm beginning to suspect your having me on...What was PSG folding 1940 anyway?
    Last edited by Cyclops; 09-03-17 at 01:00.

I've just googled that and it doesn't appear to exist. I'm beginning to suspect your having me on...What was PSG folding 1940 anyway?
    im afraid you will have to knock on somebodies door then preferably a public library and find out the history of great britain.

im afraid you will have to knock on somebodies door then preferably a public library and find out the history of great britain.
    The council's shut all the libraries round here and most of my neighbours are high - what chance have I got of learning about history?

The council's shut all the libraries round here and most of my neighbours are high - what chance have I got of learning about history?
    ask your boyfriend ok.

ask your boyfriend ok.
    He's crashed out at the moment - and he's French anyway (tres amiable!)

He's crashed out at the moment - and he's French anyway (tres amiable!)
    fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    They can thank di Maria for shanking that 1-on-1 as well. Incredible game, but I still feel I need a shower after watching the Champions' League.
    It was an incredible game, as was Man City v Monaco, but that's exactly how I feel about the Champions League - a tournament for "champions" which you can win by finishing fifth in your domestic league!

Sergi Roberto's winner with added Titanic music:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsGaz...615620/video/1