+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: After tonight's Barca PSG game

Re: After tonight's Barca PSG game

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    the premier league as been going 25 years, go back the same amount of time, 67 - 92 . leeds were the last winners of the old first division in 92.

start at 67 when man utd won the title they as been nine winners , i have already listed them for you.

dont tell me the premier league is as open as it was pre - sky tv, because that is utter codswallop
    92/93 to 15/16 is 24 seasons, 68/69 to 91/92 is 24 seasons. I've told you the amount of winners and listed them for you, as well as the number of times they won it, why is this so hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    92/93 to 15/16 is 24 seasons, 68/69 to 91/92 is 24 seasons. I've told you the amount of winners and listed them for you, as well as the number of times they won it, why is this so hard for you to understand?
    you must be in a time warp sunny its 2017 now 92 - 2017 is 25 years, the premier league as been won six times since it was formed , i have just listed seven winners in seven different seasons more winners than since the premier league was formed,and thats not including villa and forest .

the premier league is a closed shop and as been for years its all about money now, other than man utd, chelsea, man city, and maybe arsenal, unless another sheikh with potloads of money turns up at a club like villa, everton, leeds, newcastle, etc, nobody else is going to break the monopoly anytime soon,
    Last edited by chris; 10-03-17 at 16:47.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You have to wonder why the likes of Neymar and Suarez feel the need to dive all the time. They are both brilliant players in their own rights. Is it in their blood, or do they just do it because they know they can get away with it.
    Last nights comeback was awesome, but for me it was tainted by the diving antics.
    Yes its not like little 6` 5" defenders would fall to the ground when confronted by the giants neymar and suarez. Defenders do it as much as attackers - Phil Jones last night, comical.

you must be in a time warp sunny its 2017 now 92 - 2017 is 25 years, the premier league as been won six times since it was formed , i have just listed seven winners in seven different seasons more winners than since the premier league was formed,and thats not including villa and forest .

the premier league is a closed shop and as been for years its all about money now, other than man utd, chelsea, man city, and maybe arsenal, unless another sheikh with potloads of money turns up at a club like villa, everton, leeds, newcastle, etc, nobody else is going to break the monopoly anytime soon,
    It hasn't been for even 1 year yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    It hasn't been for even 1 year yet.
    what you babbling on about?

92/93, 93/94, 94/95, 95/96, 96/97, 97/98, 98/99, 99/00, 00/01, 01/02, 02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 05/06, 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16

That's 24 seasons.

I'm not in a time warp, I can count

i can 6 teams in 24 years

7 teams in seven seasons, thats without forest and villa, face facts sunny your not often right but your wrong again your a busted flush pal
    Last edited by chris; 11-03-17 at 01:11.

lets have 16/17 season then, whose going to win the league eh chelsea or man city eh .:

what about 17/18 then whose going to win the league eh, chelsea man city or maybe man utd eh for a change , its still the same teams dummy and thats all it is likely to be, six teams have won the premier league and 25 years later on nothing as changed get real dumbass.

i can 6 teams in 24 years

7 teams in seven seasons, thats without forest and villa, face facts sunny your not often right but your wrong again your a busted flush pal
    What on Earth are you on about? I said the Premier League has been running for 24 seasons, I was right, you were wrong

I then said that in the 24 seasons prior to the formation of the Premier League there had been 7 winners, you disagreed, I was right, you were wrong

You're right in saying that from 1966/67 to 1972/73 there were 7 different winners, however I was talking about the seasons in the 24 seasons prior to the formation of the Premier League and Manchester United and Manchester City's victories in 1966/67 and 1967/68 respectively don't fall under that timeframe

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

What on Earth are you on about? I said the Premier League has been running for 24 seasons, I was right, you were wrong

I then said that in the 24 seasons prior to the formation of the Premier League there had been 7 winners, you disagreed, I was right, you were wrong

You're right in saying that from 1966/67 to 1972/73 there were 7 different winners, however I was talking about the seasons in the 24 seasons prior to the formation of the Premier League and Manchester United and Manchester City's victories in 1966/67 and 1967/68 respectively don't fall under that timeframe

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
    if you go back 25 years from 1992 it takes you to 1967 agreed , even on your theory of 24 seasons , this year will be the 25th season whoever wins it chelsea or man city it will still mean only 6 winners because both of them have already won it.

it is highly likely in the next 3-4 seasons, which will be even more than 25 years that they will not be a new name on the premier league trophy, because it will be the same top 3 or 4 clubs competing for the title.

in fact blackburn bought the title just the same as city and chelsea have already done , the reality is the league title race was far more open before the advent of the premier league and sky tv, the fact that the same select band of clubs have won it for so long since the premier league began , unquestionably proves my point

if you go back 25 years from 1992 it takes you to 1967 agreed , even on your theory of 24 seasons , this year will be the 25th season whoever wins it chelsea or man city it will still mean only 6 winners because both of them have already won it.

it is highly likely in the next 3-4 seasons, which will be even more than 25 years that they will not be a new name on the premier league trophy, because it will be the same top 3 or 4 clubs competing for the title.

in fact blackburn bought the title just the same as city and chelsea have already done , the reality is the league title race was far more open before the advent of the premier league and sky tv, the fact that the same select band of clubs have won it for so long since the premier league began , unquestionably proves my point
    It isn't a theory, its a fact, I even typed them out for you

It does not prove your point, all that this has proven is that good teams win more games and you can't count

It isn't a theory, its a fact, I even typed them out for you

It does not prove your point, all that this has proven is that good teams win more games and you can't count
    when are you going to get it through your head, that the premier league is a closed shop , good teams win more games agreed but these so called good teams aka , chelsea , man city, man utd have massive advantages over the rest of the league they are funded by billionaires and as such can go out and buy some of the best players in the world , something that the rest of the teams in the premier league cannot do..

chelsea, man city,man utd etc , might be ok winning titles in a three horse race every season, but when they get into the champions league , they find out that it is not as easy and come up against teams equally as rich and equally as good and skilful , and that is why nine times out of ten they end up been dumped out of the biggest competition of them all .

another laughable point is the so called champions league which gives the top four clubs millions of pounds every season, when in fact before sky tv and the premier league arrived, it was only the champions that qualified for the biggest prize and that is how it should be

how can you have a team who did not even win their own domestic league, playing in a competition called the champions league eh its farcical.

when are you going to get it through your head, that the premier league is a closed shop , good teams win more games agreed but these so called good teams aka , chelsea , man city, man utd have massive advantages over the rest of the league they are funded by billionaires and as such can go out and buy some of the best players in the world , something that the rest of the teams in the premier league cannot do..

chelsea, man city,man utd etc , might be ok winning titles in a three horse race every season, but when they get into the champions league , they find out that it is not as easy and come up against teams equally as rich and equally as good and skilful , and that is why nine times out of ten they end up been dumped out of the biggest competition of them all .

another laughable point is the so called champions league which gives the top four clubs millions of pounds every season, when in fact before sky tv and the premier league arrived, it was only the champions that qualified for the biggest prize and that is how it should be

how can you have a team who did not even win their own domestic league, playing in a competition called the champions league eh its farcical.
    And when are you going to get it through your head that A) There have been 24 seasons and B) There hasnt been a considerable difference in the number of teams who've won the title

Yes, the "Champions" League is a farce

And when are you going to get it through your head that A) There have been 24 seasons and B) There hasnt been a considerable difference in the number of teams who've won the title

Yes, the "Champions" League is a farce

i named nine league champions 25 years before the premier league started , they aint going to be nine winners of the premier league for a very long time .