+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wales Rugby

Re: Wales Rugby

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Derby fans in the valleys??
    You are discussing welsh rugby at 10pm of a friday night. You may as well accept you love it deep down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Did I just see the electronic boards advertising Bluebirds season tickets in the Principality stadium?

Fecking great!
    I wonder if they discussed advertising season tickets or advertising the £5 game and then trying to win people round to make it a more regular thing from there?

When Wales play like this it can be such a simple game: if you are going to be mistake-prone for 40 minutes then make it the first 40 and keep the score board close regardless; when you get into their 22 then you should make sure you score a try/at least come away with some points; attack like you're Sam Davies and defend like you're Dan Biggar.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Gatland has basically sent the lamb (howley) to the slaughter.
    He's certainly cooked his goose.

You are discussing welsh rugby at 10pm of a friday night. You may as well accept you love it deep down.

Epic 'look at me' battle in this thread. It's on a knife edge imo.

It can be a good spectator sport rugby when it is played by 2 sides looking to attack and throw the ball around.
    Really enjoyable game!
    Though it has gifted the tournament to England

Gatland has basically sent the lamb (howley) to the slaughter.

Regardless of what happens Gatland will be able to return. He has a free pass.
    Gatlands contract should have not been renewed , he has done a good job , the time was right to move on and find a new way.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It can be a good spectator sport rugby when it is played by 2 sides looking to attack and throw the ball around.
    Really enjoyable game!
    Though it has gifted the tournament to England
    Don't underestimate the Scots, they will get fired up, and this year they have a decent side.

Derby fans in the valleys??
    Aren't the Valley Rams Derby fans? 🛐

Such an important win. At worst we will be tier two for the World Cup draw. Ae might dven be tier one if we beat the French and England beat Scotland and Ireland

I watched Goggle box, what happened, are they World beaters again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Such an important win. At worst we will be tier two for the World Cup draw. Ae might dven be tier one if we beat the French and England beat Scotland and Ireland
    "The same out of form players picked again as we lurch towards another tier three RWC seeding. Another group of death beckons"

What a double header.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    You did! That is ace! Well done the club.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...round-12723965

I'm not a great rugby enthusiast but I do think that the six nations tournament is magical.
    And it's good to see grown men not whingeing like schoolgirls when they have been physically challenged.
    And opposing fans not having to be separated because they don't know how to behave like adults.
    Last edited by Taunton Blue Genie; 10-03-17 at 23:29.

Oh dear minority sport lover alert!!
    fudgepacker

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    "The same out of form players picked again as we lurch towards another tier three RWC seeding. Another group of death beckons"

What a double header.
    We are far too inconsistent.We were atrocious at Murrayfield.Our record against the AB's and Australia is worse than the other home nations. Great tonight but which Wales team will turn up next time?
    Until we play with consistency we won't seriously challenge for the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I watched Goggle box, what happened, are they World beaters again.
    What I find most baffling on this MB, is the 3 most prominent posters I can think of who profess to detest the egg, are you,Organ Morgan and Eric the half Bee.
    Whilst Eric very rarely posts on egg threads, you and Organ seem to turn up spouting the same shite in almost everyone of them. Are you both secret egg lovers ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What I find most baffling on this MB, is the 3 most prominent posters I can think of who profess to detest the egg, are you,Organ Morgan and Eric the half Bee.
    Whilst Eric very rarely posts on egg threads, you and Organ seem to turn up spouting the same shite in almost everyone of them. Are you both secret egg lovers ?
    It's equally baffling that the most childish anti rugby posts seem to come from people of pensionable age.
    Even in Wales it isn't that difficult to avoid watching rugby.
    Spare a thought for people who like a genuinely minority sport and has to put up with wall to wall football coverage.

Wales are a class team when they decide to play some rugby. Last night we decided to throw the gloves off and go for it. What a difference. On a side not, what a fantastic stadium. Whoever reaches the champions league final, are in for a real treat

Well done Wales - great play in an excellent game.

Now, cmon City

The game kept my attention for more than five minutes which is more than can be said for our other three matches in the competition this year. Credit to Wales, unusually for them, they coped well in the biggest moments of the game and it was our opponents who gave away daft penalties in scoring positions and lost five yard line outs after kicking penalties to the corners - the score certainly flattered us, but, undoubtedly, the better side won.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Well done Wales - great play in an excellent game.

Now, cmon City

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Not true on one occasion the All Blacks cheated when they pretended they were pushed at a line out,they scored the pen and won.
    Sooo, it is true

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gatlands contract should have not been renewed , he has done a good job , the time was right to move on and find a new way.
    Agreed. We need a new coach to accelerate the change away from Warrenball.

Garland is a prlck, and I can't believe the wru have let him take off on 2 jollies with the lion's while being the Welsh Coach. Wales have the players to win a world cup, yet Garland's Neanderthal rugby has held us back. Theres a cue of top rugby coaches that would love to work with the talent we have an yet the wru continually bow to that dinasour......Whilst still paying his wages when he goes off on his jollies with the lion's. no other country would put up with that