+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wales Rugby

Re: Wales Rugby

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Garland is a prlck, and I can't believe the wru have let him take off on 2 jollies with the lion's while being the Welsh Coach. Wales have the players to win a world cup, yet Garland's Neanderthal rugby has held us back. Theres a cue of top rugby coaches that would love to work with the talent we have an yet the wru continually bow to that dinasour......Whilst still paying his wages when he goes off on his jollies with the lion's. no other country would put up with that
    he is on a sabbatical pal. you do know what that means eh? it means the job is held for him while he takes time out to do something else but he isnt paid by the union.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    he is on a sabbatical pal. you do know what that means eh? it means the job is held for him while he takes time out to do something else but he isnt paid by the union.
    Sabbatical??? What utter shit. It's gatland doing what he wants to do, and the wru bowing down to him. Could you see england, ireland, Scotland or any other top tier team letting Thier Coach fukoff for years on end? He's either the Welsh Coach or the lion's coach.

This king willy boy is a tad dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Sabbatical??? What utter shit. It's gatland doing what he wants to do, and the wru bowing down to him. Could you see england, ireland, Scotland or any other top tier team letting Thier Coach fukoff for years on end? He's either the Welsh Coach or the lion's coach.
    hes not being paid by the welsh you daft ****. which part of this are you struggeling with?

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    This king willy boy is a tad dull.
    i will see you outside the ground at the next home match you jizz bucket. suggest you bring weapons if you want a chance to remain alive.

i will see you outside the ground at the next home match you jizz bucket. suggest you bring weapons if you want a chance to remain alive.
    I think u need tinder, it does cater for men who like mengood luck love

IMG_0005.JPG

Go on billy, beat him to death with your pink dildo.