+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales

Wales

Great performance. 3 tries to nil against a team who beat the all blacks in the summer.
    Unlike most on hear, I want Wales to win at everything, be it tiddlywinks or football (obviously no.1) or rugby.
    Come on Wales!!!!

Re: Wales

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Great performance. 3 tries to nil against a team who beat the all blacks in the summer.
    Unlike most on hear, I want Wales to win at everything, be it tiddlywinks or football (obviously no.1) or rugby.
    Come on Wales!!!!
    Well said that man - agree wholeheartedly. Simply don't understand any other point of view where Wales is concerned. I suspect if those who slag-off 'the egg' were to think it through, their complaint should either be directed at the attitudes of WRU or the Welsh media and not the players of fans of the national game.

Banned

Brilliant result what makes it more satisfying is the clueless on here who need to attack the supporters like th63.

If everyone that said they'd like us to do well at tiddlywinks actually turned up to support us, we'd we be tiddlywinks World champions. If such a thing exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Well said that man - agree wholeheartedly. Simply don't understand any other point of view where Wales is concerned. I suspect if those who slag-off 'the egg' were to think it through, their complaint should either be directed at the attitudes of WRU or the Welsh media and not the players of fans of the national game.
    What I dislike most about Welsh rugger is not the game itself, it's because so many Welsh people conflate international games with their sense of Welsh identity and patriotism. I find it particularly egregious when Wales play England. That's when all the hypocrites make out they have a loathing for all things English despite embracing its language and culture to the (usually) total exclusion of Wales'. Most 'proud' Welsh people would sooner stick a cactus plant up their Arris than even attempt to learn their own language. That's the truth of it, as uncomfortable as it may sound to some, isn't it, look you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    If everyone that said they'd like us to do well at tiddlywinks actually turned up to support us, we'd we be tiddlywinks World champions. If such a thing exists.
    I was thinking the same thing. Why is it always tiddlywinks? **** tiddlywinks! I hope we lose every game. Marbles all the way.

The Welsh Conkers squad need you!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What I dislike most about Welsh rugger is not the game itself, it's because so many Welsh people conflate international games with their sense of Welsh identity and patriotism. I find it particularly egregious when Wales play England. That's when all the hypocrites make out they have a loathing for all things English despite embracing its language and culture to the (usually) total exclusion of Wales'. Most 'proud' Welsh people would sooner stick a cactus plant up their Arris than even attempt to learn their own language. That's the truth of it, as uncomfortable as it may sound to some, isn't it, look you.
    Why don't you just stop worrying about inconsequential shit?