+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New FA Cup rules today

New FA Cup rules today

Games go to extra time and penalties, no replays.

Also if game goes to extra time a 4th sub can be used.

Re: New FA Cup rules today

Are these just to appease the big clubs with 30+ squads and millions of pounds who complain about fixture congestion?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are these just to appease the big clubs with 30+ squads and millions of pounds who complain about fixture congestion?
    no replays its becoming a farce now it really is , they might as well just toss a coin and have done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    no replays its becoming a farce now it really is , they might as well just toss a coin and have done with it.
    It's only for the quarter finals so Leeds fans don't need to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's only for the quarter finals so Leeds fans don't need to worry about it.
    if lincoln were to go to arsenal today and get a draw , they should be entitled to take arsenal back to their ground , it just gives the team drawn at home a massive advantage . it stinks in my opinion.

if lincoln were to go to arsenal today and get a draw , they should be entitled to take arsenal back to their ground , it just gives the team drawn at home a massive advantage . it stinks in my opinion.
    Fek, I think he actually has a point.

Worryingly this is the second post of yours in as many days that I agree with.
    Has MM got you on some kind of suspended sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Worryingly this is the second post of yours in as many days that I agree with.
    Has MM got you on some kind of suspended sentence?
    not to mention how much revenue lincoln would be losing taking arsenal back to their ground for a replay

not to mention how much revenue lincoln would be losing taking arsenal back to their ground for a replay
    They'll probably do very well out of today's gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Fek, I think he actually has a point.
    Miracles can happen!