+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE OF 'DONT TAKE ME HOME' TO BE HOSTED BY BLUEBIRDS DOWNUNDER IN SYDNEY

AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE OF 'DONT TAKE ME HOME' TO BE HOSTED BY BLUEBIRDS DOWNUNDER IN SYDNEY

Bluebirds Downunder, the official supporters group of Cardiff City in Australia and New Zealand are proud to announce that they have been invited by the Welsh FA and Jonny Owens to host the Australian Premier of 'Don't Take Me Home.' The movie (if you don't already know) is a brilliant and humorous documentary on the whole European Cup experience in 2016

The event, on Tuesday 21 March, will be held at Fox Studios in Sydney. It will be strictly ticket only, and tickets are selling fast. If you are in Australia, or know anyone down under who would like to attend, get them to contact Richard Jeffery on 0448 238 227 or avalonrj@msn.com.au as soon as possible. This is a not for profit event.

Re: AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE OF 'DONT TAKE ME HOME' TO BE HOSTED BY BLUEBIRDS DOWNUNDER IN SYDNEY

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rich View Post
    Bluebirds Downunder, the official supporters group of Cardiff City in Australia and New Zealand are proud to announce that they have been invited by the Welsh FA and Jonny Owens to host the Australian Premier of 'Don't Take Me Home.' The movie (if you don't already know) is a brilliant and humorous documentary on the whole European Cup experience in 2016

The event, on Tuesday 21 March, will be held at Fox Studios in Sydney. It will be strictly ticket only, and tickets are selling fast. If you are in Australia, or know anyone down under who would like to attend, get them to contact Richard Jeffery on 0448 238 227 or avalonrj@msn.com.au as soon as possible. This is a not for profit event.
    I should imagine this being a right old knees up.
    Nothing better than an expats get together for a good old piss up.

Ripper!!

Re: AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE OF 'DONT TAKE ME HOME' TO BE HOSTED BY BLUEBIRDS DOWNUNDER IN SYDNEY

There may be alcohol involved - yes!!!