+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock was piss poor today

Re: Warnock was piss poor today

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I think he's made his mind up on pilkington, he will try offload him in the summer. Halford willl be her next year, and can do a job.
    You reckon? Servicing pedal cycles ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Why didn't we start hoillett Zohore Harris front 3?

Why didn't we change to that?

Weird tactics today. They were there for the taking.
    Just maybe Harris wasn't fit-maybe medical advice was don't play.That;s just a maybe of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    The only player he drops with a "reputation" is Whitts. What sort of manager is he that he plays Halford instead of Whitts not only that he actually brought the useless so and so to the club
    Got to say I too found it a bit baffling playing Halford in front of Whitts today. Neither have any long term future at the club but Whittinghams delivery at set pieces would have given him the nod for me, especially as Birmingham had conceded more than any other team in the division in this way.

The Fulham game, only a couple of weeks ago, we were like Brazil and changing the formation to 2 up top was also baffling, especially when you have invited people at £5 a peeson to come and witness the "new" Cardiff City.
    Ken was for long periods like a lost soul and the addition of Pilks confused things.

We conceded late again, but this was not unjustified.
    Brum ain't great but they got what they deserved, mainly through poor team selection on our part.
    Big fan of Neil but he got a few things wrong today.

All in all, a strange day.... but at least Hull won

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Piss poor? A bit harsh to say the least. This last few games have demonstrated exactly what position we are in, i.e. a couple of injuries/illnesses and we go from being a good team, capable of beating some of the better teams in the division, to a team that struggles to win games.
    There was nothing on the bench that would have made any real difference today other than Noone or Harris and they'd apparently both been ill.
    As for Pilks. I like him as a player, but I just can't see how he can fit into this team. I think he'll be off in the summer. Same with Whitts.
    I'm 100% behind Warnock but that doesn't mean I'm gonna blindly back every decision he makes. Warnock has done miracles as Silures says but i think Halford offers nothing and i hope never to see Pilkington in the starting line up again.

I don't know what it is about him but he just consistently flatters to deceive and his option choices are very rarely the correct ones.

I may have overreacted today but i was very disappointed considering we were supposed to be attracting fans back into the ground i thought we were very poor

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

I may have overreacted today
    Posters can clearly see you for what you are, any sign of the team playing poorly and you are calling for the managers head.

Posters can clearly see you for what you are, any sign of the team playing poorly and you are calling for the managers head.
    You've slagged off Warnock from day 1.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You've slagged off Warnock from day 1.......
    Any evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    THIS

Being mid-table is a gift for a manager like Warnock, why not use the remaining games of the season to try out a few things here and there? We're not going to make (or expected to) make the playoffs and it looks unlikely we'll be going down.
    I get that, however it was for all to see by the 70th minute we needed width and pace to break them down and stretch them , as they were finding it very easy to contain us in the narrow channels ,we simply did not change our pattern of play .

Any evidence of that?
    Took me about five minutes to find this selection, if I had the time and inclination, I dare say I'd find plenty more.

Warnock is just going through the motions till the end of the season then he'll be off. He would of done what he came in to do without spending a great deal which is commendable but a complete waste of a season to us supporters.
    This will rank as one of our most negative seasons on record.
    You are one happy clapper, take the blinkers off ffs. That's why it's quiet on here tonight people realise the inevitability of our situation.Colin is under pressure and it looks like he's lost the changing room.
    Has Colin improved our style of play

Has Colin improved our squad

Has Colin improved our goal scoring

Has Colin improved our under 18/23 set up

Has Colin improved our attendance

Has Colin improved our chance of survival

I'd have to say there is very little improvement if any. We have taken 4 points from the last 5 games and 3 of the games were home.
    On that sort of form we are screwed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Took me about five minutes to find this selection, if I had the time and inclination, I dare say I'd find plenty more.
    None of my posts are slagging him off. Nice try though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    context

Big dogs cock.

There.

I said it.

As a Yank might say, TH63 just owned Tandy.

It's now time to officially declare Tandy a rotter. If this site had one I'm sure he'd score the highest number ever recorded on its scoundrel-o-meter.

His North Korean-style applause for everything Russ did placed him on many people's watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As a Yank might say, TH63 just owned Tandy.

It's now time to officially declare Tandy a rotter. If this site had one I'm sure he'd score the highest number ever recorded on its scoundrel-o-meter.

His North Korean-style applause for everything Russ did placed him on many people's watch list.
    tandy tells the truth the rest of you believe in fairies the truth is warnock and tan will be long gone , in the not too distant future cardiff aint even a championship side you need to be relegated then you will find your true level big hitters in divsion 1.

Tandy. Sandy. Sands. Sends. Pends. Penis.

Beat that CCMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    Tandy. Sandy. Sands. Sends. Pends. Penis.

Beat that CCMB!!!
    Penis. Peris. Phris. Chris.

Ok. Critical for no reason. Putting any negativity down to him. I'm struggling to find a single positive post from you since Slade was sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ok. Critical for no reason. Putting any negativity down to him. I'm struggling to find a single positive post from you since Slade was sacked.
    Eric don't bother giving him the time of day mate. The guy is a complete waste of space and i cannot understand for the life of me the psychology of gimps like him that hang around the internet all day every day fishing for bites. Weird lonely ****ers

Sensible and correct post .

I would suggest in the words of Jackskon Browne that some are now ""running on empty "" .

Big efforts at Leeds , Derby has caught us up, and some performances are now very up and down .

We need a big clear out.

If, and I say if, some were poorly , don't put them on the bench , pick and play youth or use those substitutes that are fit and not suffering from some alledged illness , or just say we were of our game , were tired and we were set up wrongly ???

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sensible and correct post .

I would suggest in the words of Jackskon Browne that some are now ""running on empty "" .

Big efforts at Leeds , Derby has caught us up, and some performances are now very up and down .

We need a big clear out.

If, and I say if, some were poorly , don't put them on the bench , pick and play youth or use those substitutes that are fit and not suffering from some alledged illness , or just say we were of our game , were tired and we were set up wrongly ???
    Agreed. We've been needing a bit of a clear out for some time.

Despite how bad the game was yesterday, there was a 10-15 minute spell in the second half when we pinned Birmingham back but didn't have the quality, guile or skill to break through a stubborn defence. We score more goals on the break and from set pieces - this has been the case for a number of seasons.

I think you could make a case for needing an entirely new midfield and attack. Gunnarsson has been magnificent in recent times but his passing is often not up to standard. Whittingham has the skill but not the legs. Ralls is still learning. Noone can be outstanding one week then awful for the next few and defensively can be found wanting. Harris has done pretty well but is also young and learning (I don't yet see Harris and Ralls as players that would shine in the Premier League, though they have time on their side). Halford is cover for them. Pilkington has an eye for goal and pops up with moments in games but lacks pace.

Up front Zohore has been a revelation but that's it. He's still got a way to go. Gounangbe and Saadi? Who knows?

If Warnock is serious about mounting a promotion challenge I think we'll be short in too many areas. If he says we only need 4 players, those players need to be first team regulars and better than what we have, which, assuming a 50% success rate in the transfer market, suggests to me we need much more than 4 new signings. Too many changes might see us take time as a side to settle. I'd rather the club have a longer term vision, to build sensibly, rather than make another dash for promotion. Last time, that approach didn't work that well and we've ended up worse as a result.