+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two stand out players today

Two stand out players today

Mediocre game, ended up a disappointing result but Bamba was again outstanding and Richards had his best game for us. The pre match CCFC app reckoned Declan was playing but Jazz stepped up IMO

Re: Two stand out players today

thought richards was top class today .bennett was immense going forward too but defending that's another story ...........

Ralls was superb, Bennett was excellent , Richards had a top game also .

I thought Morrison was very good too. Got Halford out of jail with a goal saving tackle in the first half.

I'm really happy Jazz is starting to settle. He looks much better on the right

Bamba has been outstanding since he came here ad has to be player of the season. Without him I reckon we would still be down in the relegation battle. Richards is improving all the time. Agree that Bennett and Ralls had a good game too,
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Ralls was superb,.
    I thought the complete opposite. Ralls bullied all game in midfield.

Whits, well I'm glad he hasn't signed an extension yet after yesterday.

funny how people view the game. I thought Bennett rubbish . he was soft and passing was wayward

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    funny how people view the game. I thought Bennett rubbish . he was soft and passing was wayward
    First half Bennett was shocking but improved after half time. Not sure where Pilkington was meant to be playing, just seemed to get in Zohore's way all the time.

System didnt work yesterday and halford, Pilkington and Hoilett struggled to deal with it. Gunnerson improved when witts came on but not replacing Pilks and Zahore with Noone and Melte was strange as both players were tired. Bennett was good going forward but didnt test their number 2 enough, he also gets caught out of position a lot. Richards immense in defence but little in attack.

Bamba man of the match by a mile

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    System didnt work yesterday and halford, Pilkington and Hoilett struggled to deal with it. Gunnerson improved when witts came on but not replacing Pilks and Zahore with Noone and Melte was strange as both players were tired. Bennett was good going forward but didnt test their number 2 enough, he also gets caught out of position a lot. Richards immense in defence but little in attack.

Bamba man of the match by a mile
    For me Ralls and Richards were the standout players.
    Bamba made some great tackles but also far too many mistakes- he's lucky Morrison and Richards baled him out.
    Seems I'm the only one to notice this !
    Great centre half, but needs to choose when to dive in more carefully.

Bennett was rusty and shaky 1st half, but excellent going forward and had a superb 2nd half. I hope he's given a run now

[QUOTE=WJ99mobile;4725990]I thought the complete opposite. Ralls bullied all game in midfield.

Just dont get this opinion. Thought he was the best midfielder on the pitch by a mile. I didnt see him bullied by anyone. If anything he was the dominant central midfielder on the pitch.

Prefer someone else to take the pens though.

Bamba or Ralls would have been my MOM.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I thought the complete opposite. Ralls bullied all game in midfield.

Whits, well I'm glad he hasn't signed an extension yet after yesterday.
    ^^^ This

Ralls ain't Whitts. Whitts ain't Whitts any more. Very negative/defensive/passive player.

I can't believe no mention of Zohore mind. It's stupid he's playing some really clever balls, testing the goalkeeper etc.

Puts pilkington his partner to shame. PIlkington is NOT a striker

I can't believe the player he's turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I can't believe no mention of Zohore mind. It's stupid he's playing some really clever balls, testing the goalkeeper etc.

Puts pilkington his partner to shame. PIlkington is NOT a striker

I can't believe the player he's turned out to be.
    You mean the 28 year old that's never played up front until last January, isn't a centre forward?