Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caulker Arrested

Caulker Arrested

Blue in the Face

Re: Caulker Arrested

I'd be shy about sharing my kebab breath too

Free Steven!

Seems I was right about the to$$er and another infamous poster was totally wide of the mark.

For those who don't want to give Daily Mail the click: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ested-10014463

Dear oh dear. What a wasted talent. I heard he joined us to pay off gambling debts??? Now he appears to have migrated into drinking

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Dear oh dear. What a wasted talent. I heard he joined us to pay off gambling debts??? Now he appears to have migrated into drinking
    I had heard he had a serious drinking problem, hence his career had stuttered.

I thought it may have been for impersonating a centre half. Overrated player in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    It is a shame for the man - must be frustrated with injuries - but why risk drinking (if true) and driving on the bucks he earns - surely he can afford an Uber

He seems to have anger issues once he's had a drink.
    Didn't he get arrested whilst with the Jacks and with us.

How easy is to throw ones chance in life away, there are young lads up and down the country desperate to get half the chances he has had.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo...ebuild-7259483

What an arsehole eh?

Some right judgemental c unts around.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Seems I was right about the to$$er and another infamous poster was totally wide of the mark.

You're just jealous he makes £40K a week playing football.
    That would take you at least 100 away games, making money from your fellow fans.

I remember him being touted as a future England captain when he was with us and the Spurs fans were going mental that they'd sold him

Unfortunately for Caulker, his aceer hasn't panned out the way many expected it too, another case of too much, too young?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I remember him being touted as a future England captain when he was with us and the Spurs fans were going mental that they'd sold him

Unfortunately for Caulker, his aceer hasn't panned out the way many expected it too, another case of too much, too young?
    He's been earning around 40/50k a week for several years now, playing top class proffesional football.
    I wish my career hadn't panned out like that!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    He's been earning around 40/50k a week for several years now, playing top class proffesional football.
    Ashley Williams has done exactly the same...

He's been earning around 40/50k a week for several years now,BY NOT playing top class proffesional football.
    FYP

When you have a close to death experience, plus you lose some very close friends, you will find you couldn't give a monkey's dick about money, the man is useless, as I stated 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Oooooooohh

Where's popcorn gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    And?

FYP

When you have a close to death experience, plus you lose some very close friends, you will find you couldn't give a monkey's dick about money, the man is useless, as I stated 3 years ago.
    Useless?
    There's several premier league managers, and an England international manager who would disagree with you.

Stick to fitting plastic windows, you (allegedly)know a little bit about that.

Useless?
    There's several premier league managers, and an England international manager who would disagree with you.

Stick to fitting plastic windows, you (allegedly)know a little bit about that.
    Point 1) He is NOT with a premiership club as he has been found out.

Point 2) He is NOT a regular Ingurlund international, as he has been found out

Point 3) They are uPVC NOT plastic as you describe it.

Point 1) He is NOT with a premiership club as he has been found out.

Point 2) He is NOT a regular Ingurlund international, as he has been found out

Point 3) They are uPVC NOT plastic as you describe it.
    Points 1 & 2, I never said he was, and point 3, uPVC is a plastic, go look it up.

It took you over 60 years, some close friends deaths, and a serious illness, before you actually realised about money? Good for you.

Unfortunately, it still hasn't improved your knowledge of football.

Useless?

With this statement, you are implying, (are you not), that several premier league managers and an Ingurlund international manager, think that he is currently the best thing since sliced bread. !

I take it you will agree, that this is not the case and that he is currently SHITE and will be for the foreseeable future.

Bookmark this please, HE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER Ingurlund CAP.

Nope, it never took over 60 years, I have never been motivated by money, just that lately it's hit home just how unimportant it really is.

[QUOTE=BLUETIT;4727049]Useless?

With this statement, you are implying, (are you not), that several premier league managers and an Ingurlund international manager, think that he is currently the best thing since sliced bread. !

I never said he should be playing for England, or in the Premier league, but to say he's "useless" and "sh it" is a bit ridiculous.
    He's still probably one of the top 10 English centre backs around at the moment, and has won a cap for his own country.

As for him not playing for England again, you might actually have something right, for once!

So, who are these several premier league managers, plus an Ingurlund manager who disagree with me TODAY as the situation stands. ?

Because as far as I can see, NO ONE are rushing out to sign him, or pick him. !

Didn't QPR try to offload him to some god forsaken Rushkie outfit.

[QUOTE=G rangetown Blue;4727061]
    Useless?

I never said he should be playing for England, or in the Premier league, but to say he's "useless" and "sh it" is a bit ridiculous.
    He's still probably one of the top 10 English centre backs around at the moment, and has won a cap for his own country.

As for him not playing for England again, you might actually have something right, for once!
    John Stones, Ryan Shawcross, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Gary Cahill, Michael Keane, Phil Jagielka, Curtis Davies, Ben Mee, Scott Dann

10 English centre halves, all better than Steven Caulker