Thread: Caulker Arrested

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Blue in the Face

Re: Caulker Arrested

I'd be shy about sharing my kebab breath too

Free Steven!

Seems I was right about the to$$er and another infamous poster was totally wide of the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Seems I was right about the to$$er and another infamous poster was totally wide of the mark.

You're just jealous he makes £40K a week playing football.
    That would take you at least 100 away games, making money from your fellow fans.

I remember him being touted as a future England captain when he was with us and the Spurs fans were going mental that they'd sold him

Unfortunately for Caulker, his aceer hasn't panned out the way many expected it too, another case of too much, too young?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I remember him being touted as a future England captain when he was with us and the Spurs fans were going mental that they'd sold him

Unfortunately for Caulker, his aceer hasn't panned out the way many expected it too, another case of too much, too young?
    He's been earning around 40/50k a week for several years now, playing top class proffesional football.
    I wish my career hadn't panned out like that!

For those who don't want to give Daily Mail the click: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ested-10014463

Dear oh dear. What a wasted talent. I heard he joined us to pay off gambling debts??? Now he appears to have migrated into drinking

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Dear oh dear. What a wasted talent. I heard he joined us to pay off gambling debts??? Now he appears to have migrated into drinking
    I had heard he had a serious drinking problem, hence his career had stuttered.

I thought it may have been for impersonating a centre half. Overrated player in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    It is a shame for the man - must be frustrated with injuries - but why risk drinking (if true) and driving on the bucks he earns - surely he can afford an Uber

He seems to have anger issues once he's had a drink.
    Didn't he get arrested whilst with the Jacks and with us.

How easy is to throw ones chance in life away, there are young lads up and down the country desperate to get half the chances he has had.