+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right to Buy social housing to be abolished throughout Wales

Re: Right to Buy social housing to be abolished throughout Wales

Oh dear.. .. ! Neither.
    I'm asking how come you think that your zzzzzstory somehow illustrates that there is no requirement for Social Housing, or that the concept - in it's entirety - is a 'bad thing' somehow?
    Jeez.. you are such banal, daft, wide-of-the-mark dick, you actually make me feel like I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I did as well I was only teasing regarding the pension bit
    Feedback wasn't though and anyone who says ninianclark isn't him only has to read that post to see that they're almost certainly wrong - he's been like a stuck record about the public sector for years (probably decades).

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Oh dear.. .. etc :
    Matt, I apologise - it was late, I was tired and should have been sleeping instead of posting.
    I didn't agree with what you said, but there was no call to react like I did.
    There we have it, the most rare of commodities- a CCMB public apology ;)

Oh dear.. .. ! Neither.
    I'm asking how come you think that your zzzzzstory somehow illustrates that there is no requirement for Social Housing, or that the concept - in it's entirety - is a 'bad thing' somehow?
    Jeez.. you are such banal, daft, wide-of-the-mark dick, you actually make me feel like I'm not.
    at no point during my zzzzzzstory did i say / illustrate the lack of need / requirement for Social housing ( i have read my post a few times and i honestly cannot see where you think i have ) I was replying to ninianclark in response to his post about " Re taking care of the council property, I have a mate who did work for council property up in Merthyr - the number of times Ive heard him talk about having to go back to a property, where new stuff has been damaged etc. " having seen it and done the work, i was pointing out that most would be shocked at some of the damage in such a short time that goes on due to the lack of care by the tenants

not sure on the need for the personal attack, you find me a " banal, daft, wide-of-the-mark dick " here is a idea, dont read any of my posts, i am sure this forum still has a " block feature " use it, i wouldnt loose any sleep over it, so crack on

Matt, I apologise - it was late, I was tired and should have been sleeping instead of posting.
    I didn't agree with what you said, but there was no call to react like I did.
    There we have it, the most rare of commodities- a CCMB public apology ;)
    fair enough

but at no point did i mention the lack of need for social housing, infact read my previous post as i wouldnt want to be banal repeating it again