+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea vs Man U

Chelsea vs Man U

Love how Kante is giving Pogba extreme grief

Re: Chelsea vs Man U

Surely Pogba is a better footballer than he's shown this season. He'd struggle to get in our team on this seasons form

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Love how Kante is giving Pogba extreme grief
    Pogba's lucky to still be on the field

As is Diego Costa. He is one horrible man.
    Constantly winding people up with the intention of getting them sent off, diving and play acting like he's been pole axed.

Why isn't he retrospectively punished for all his antics.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Surely Pogba is a better footballer than he's shown this season. He'd struggle to get in our team on this seasons form
    Pogba's worth nowhere near his price tag and hasn't ever been. He's got nowhere near the ball control even a good Premiership player should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Pogba's worth nowhere near his price tag and hasn't ever been. He's got nowhere near the ball control even a good Premiership player should have.
    Kante cost Chelsea 30 million. He'll be 26 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Kante cost Chelsea 30 million. He'll be 26 this year.
    £30M is a steal for someone who was capable of taking an average team to Premiership champions. He's twice the player Pogba will ever be

One of the best bits last night was when Kante barged Rushford off the ball. I think it was Kante anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    One of the best bits last night was when Kante barged Rushford off the ball. I think it was Kante anyway.
    The best bits? Not Kante walking round with a £89m footballer in his back pocket? Pogba is a good player but he's all marketing hype. I'd snap your hands off for Kante over him in a straight swap, to think Chelsea bought him for £59m less is an unbelievable deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The best bits? Not Kante walking round with a £89m footballer in his back pocket? Pogba is a good player but he's all marketing hype. I'd snap your hands off for Kante over him in a straight swap, to think Chelsea bought him for £59m less is an unbelievable deal.
    On the flip side, he does stuff to his hair and he's got his own emoji.

Have that Kante.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

Pogba has, however, been a major part of a team getting to the Champions League final whereas Kante has not (yet).

Many seem to be getting on Pogba's back because of the perceived lack of effort and performances not matching his price tag (very "most expensive" players are worth their price tag) and interest in expanding his brand. He retains his fantastic potential but at the moment I would, if they were all lined up against the school wall, pick Kante first out of all the premier league players.

Would two Kante's stood on top of each one, equal a whole Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would two Kante's stood on top of each one, equal a whole Pogba
    rojo not to be charged for the stamping as oliver saw the incident and dealt with it at the time. yeh right.
    man u players to be charged by the FA for surrounding the ref, well surely he saw that at the time.