+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon

Nicola Sturgeon

Go and put the kettle on love or get a hobby like golf? That's a pointless exercise for time wasters as well and even though you are a Jimmy Kranky double I'm sure they will let you in to most clubs. Any crisps in the cupboard love?

Blog Entries

Re: Nicola Sturgeon

Poison dwarf

I cannot stand the "woman" or her sidekick Salmond

I like her. She's honest, determined and straight talking. She knows her stuff and very rarely gets flustered by the London based media as a result. She talks a lot less shite than many MPs too. Especially that condescending chancer, Theresa May.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I like her. She's honest, determined and straight talking. She knows her stuff and very rarely gets flustered by the London based media as a result. She talks a lot less shite than many MPs too. Especially that condescending chancer, Theresa May.
    Agree with all of that. Smart woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    A Conservative//Labour discussion has never been civilised, its all pre-prepared insults and crowing backbenchers

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Agreed she is not a condescending chancer like May. However she is highly manipulative and deliberately damaged Labour in England during the 2015 General Election.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Agreed she is not a condescending chancer like May. However she is highly manipulative and deliberately damaged Labour in England during the 2015 General Election.
    am no fan of the snp but it looked to me that labour managed that perfectly well by them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Go and put the kettle on love or get a hobby like golf? That's a pointless exercise for time wasters as well and even though you are a Jimmy Kranky double I'm sure they will let you in to most clubs. Any crisps in the cupboard love?
    Poor effort Gareth.

4/10

She is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    She is smart.
    Until she starts talking.
    Then she becomes very punchable.

Amazing reading the hatred some Welsh people have towards her. She's smart, she's articulate and has a commanding majority in her country. Quite right she should press forward with her intentions to get another referendum based on Brexit.
    Personally I hope Scotland votes no but it's good to see someone standing up to Theresa May and giving her grief unike that irrelevant, inept arsehole of a so called leader of the opposition.

Nothing smart about it.

They've found a nationalist niche and they will now lie till the cows come home.

There are going to be so many contradictions it is going to be quite funny. How people who love the EU are happy for Scotland to exit a more important union

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Nothing smart about it.

They've found a nationalist niche and they will now lie till the cows come home.

There are going to be so many contradictions it is going to be quite funny. How people who love the EU are happy for Scotland to exit a more important union
    Why are people surprised that the SCOTTISH NATIONALIST PARTY might want independence?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Amazing reading the hatred some Welsh people have towards her. She's smart, she's articulate and has a commanding majority in her country. Quite right she should press forward with her intentions to get another referendum based on Brexit.
    Personally I hope Scotland votes no but it's good to see someone standing up to Theresa May and giving her grief unike that irrelevant, inept arsehole of a so called leader of the opposition.

Where do the SNP have a commanding majority as this is certainly not the case in the Scottish Parliament due to them losing their majority in the 2016 elections?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are people surprised that the SCOTTISH NATIONALIST PARTY might want independence?
    I am not surprised.

But it doesn't hide the fact they are going to do this regardless of how it may affect life in scotland. If it meant they'd go to the shit, bailouts - they'd still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I am not surprised.

But it doesn't hide the fact they are going to do this regardless of how it may affect life in scotland. If it meant they'd go to the shit, bailouts - they'd still do it.
    What you're describing is BREXIT

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Poor effort Gareth.

4/10
    Poor contribution James 3/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Where do the SNP have a commanding majority as this is certainly not the case in the Scottish Parliament due to them losing their majority in the 2016 elections?
    Yeah my bad, I was getting the seats in Parliament and her election result last year ballsed up.
    I still admire her stance though, she's at lest providing some opposition to this govt save Theresa Mays own abstaining backbenchers which is as good as its got lately.

Get the tea on Nicola love

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    except that's bollocks isn't it? Corbyn was just presented with an open goal on NIC and started rambling about teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Poor contribution James 3/10
    James?