+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Camp.

Lee Camp.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rnock-12740374

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see this one happen - not one of my favourite players and, with Warnock saying he wants to sign two keepers, I hope Camp will be second choice if he comes here.

Re: Lee Camp.

With him in the side we might not concede so many late goals as he's an excellent time waster

I have always thought that Camp is a decent keeper so should represent good value noting he will be a free transfer & is unlikely to be on big money at Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    With him in the side we might not concede so many late goals as he's an excellent time waster
    Love your witt mate

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rnock-12740374

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see this one happen - not one of my favourite players and, with Warnock saying he wants to sign two keepers, I hope Camp will be second choice if he comes here.
    Paul, when you say "not one of my favourite players" do you mean you just don't like him or you don't rate him? He has always seemed to be a decent Championship keeper to me. A very dislikeable opponent who wastes time and is always in the referee's face complaining about one or more of the opposition. He might be a tw*t but, if he joins us, at least he will be our tw*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Paul, when you say "not one of my favourite players" do you mean you just don't like him or you don't rate him? He has always seemed to be a decent Championship keeper to me. A very dislikeable opponent who wastes time and is always in the referee's face complaining about one or more of the opposition. He might be a tw*t but, if he joins us, at least he will be our tw*t.
    Don't like him, he'd be a good quality back up keeper, but I don't think he's good enough these days to be a first choice for a side that is, apparently, going to be having a go at promotion next season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't like him, he'd be a good quality back up keeper, but I don't think he's good enough these days to be a first choice for a side that is, apparently, going to be having a go at promotion next season.
    Fair enough, although I suspect that the determining factor may be that he is out of contract and therefore comparatively cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought Brian Murphy (aka George) did ok when he had his chance. With Camp and McGregor - I'd settle for that
    McGregor won't be signing for us. Wages too high.

Would be a good buy, still a relatively good age for a keeper ,very experienced at this level ,as the ability to defend leads and win games on his own under pressure .

Let's have the fella back who made a load of sculptures in his garden.

I think he'd be a good shout. I'm struggling to think of any we could sign that wouldn't cost a fortune. I'd like us to sign the Welsh Keeper from Barnsley but he won't be cheap after this seasons consistently good performances.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought Brian Murphy (aka George) did ok when he had his chance. With Camp and McGregor - I'd settle for that
    That's a whoosh for anyone under 45.

On the subject of keepers, it seems that the swap deal which was mooted in January that had Emyr Huws going to Ipswich permanently involved Dean Gerken.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31359/