+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: mourinho

mourinho

I always liked him but now I hope they get slammed in every game.

"It is not his fault that some pundits are in real trouble while Paul is a multi-millionaire," Mourinho said.

"I feel that the world is losing values and I am scared about the level of envy coming in. It is not Paul's fault that he gets 10 times the money some players did in the past," the Portuguese added.

"Paul reached the top and nobody gave him anything. I am really worried about the way things are going with previous generations. Envy is everywhere."

The world is gaining values you complete numpty.

And you are a football manager, nothing more. You bring next no tangible value to society and if you didn't exist someone else would fill the void to entertain us equally.

He speaks as if he is genuinely important to world

Oh, and pogba has been complete turd. That is why he gets criticism.

Re: mourinho

He is as important as the importance 'we' give him.
    Not at all in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    He is as important as the importance 'we' give him.
    Not at all in my world.
    Strange thing for me is l agree with what your saying while not disagreeing with anything Mouriniho says also

I just wanna be loved by everyone

Mourinho is yesterday's man and the best part is that deep down he knows it.

Against Chelsea on Monday he had the look of a man that has seen his bird walk off with a better looking, more intelligent, well endowed bloke and knows that she's never coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Against Chelsea on Monday he had the look of a man that has seen his bird walk off with a better looking, more intelligent, well endowed bloke and knows that she's never coming back.
    I'm not a fan of the man ,I wouldn't write him off though, he needs another season ,the side he has needs a few key players, even with this squad he's got he's still got them fighting on a lot of fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not a fan of the man ,I wouldn't write him off though, he needs another season ,the side he has needs a few key players, even with this squad he's got he's still got them fighting on a lot of fronts.
    Not the fronts that matter though.

Sixth in the league, out of the fa cup once they actually had to play a decent team.

As for next season, I'm sure if he goes out and spends lots of money on some top players then they may well challenge.

He's not special anymore.

Used to like him, despite hating Chelski, when he could back up his arrogance, now he just seems like a bitter, ungracious prick. Hopefully he'll have many, many fruitless years at Manure.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Used to like him, despite hating Chelski, when he could back up his arrogance, now he just seems like a bitter, ungracious prick. Hopefully he'll have many, many fruitless years at Manure.
    All very interesting,but are is comments re Pogba and envy correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    They are paid what they are worth. Look at his midfield partners at Juve compared to now!. Vidal was one of them. He is being found out I think.

For 80 odd million you want someone like Neymar or Bale. Not a run of the mill lanky midfielder!.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    They are paid what they are worth. Look at his midfield partners at Juve compared to now!. Vidal was one of them. He is being found out I think.

For 80 odd million you want someone like Neymar or Bale. Not a run of the mill lanky midfielder!.
    Does anybody honestly believe footballers are paid what they are worth

Does anybody honestly believe footballers are paid what they are worth
    I'd rather they get the money than some oil tycoon or something sitting in the stands.

What always amazes me is the fact that some obscenely rich person or in this case the Glazier family have contributed in hiking up wages to a disgusting level when in reality footballers who lets be honest haven't the skills to do anything else would still play the game for a fraction of what they are being paid.

No.

If that was the case then all high earning players would be getting slagged off.

Of course the money they get is obscene but that's not something that fans, pundits etc can control.

If it was simply about envy then anyone earning mega money would be getting slated.

The pogba situation is because of the money Man U paid for him.

The simple fact is that the tag of worlds most expensive player comes with added pressure to justify that fee and so far Bubba has done nothing to show why he commanded such a hefty fee.

Compare him with others in that elite 'top' player bracket (Bale, Neymar, Ronaldo etc.) and you can see why people are questioning him.

Of course it's not the players fault he cost so much but maybe that explains Mourinho's tedious deflection tactics.

No.

What always amazes me is the fact that some obscenely rich person or in this case the Glazier family have contributed in hiking up wages to a disgusting level when in reality footballers who lets be honest haven't the skills to do anything else would still play the game for a fraction of what they are being paid.
    To be fair, I think we are all complicit in this. Yes we seem to be in a world where the latest "must-have" for a billionaire after he's got his mansion, trophy wife and yacht, is a football club, but the real reason why we're seeing such obscene amounts of money is SKY.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    To be fair, I think we are all complicit in this. Yes we seem to be in a world where the latest "must-have" for a billionaire after he's got his mansion, trophy wife and yacht, is a football club, but the real reason why we're seeing such obscene amounts of money is SKY.
    Yes to this , though BT have also started spending megabucks to compete with Sky.

Enough people buy into this to enable the TV companies to pay clubs silly money.

Personally I'm not really interested in the over hyped Premier League or the Champions league.

Too many foreign players who have no link with the teams they play for and yes , they are paid far too much.

I would love the bubble to burst and see the primadonas get a 95% wage cut.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Yes to this , though BT have also started spending megabucks to compete with Sky.

Enough people buy into this to enable the TV companies to pay clubs silly money.

Personally I'm not really interested in the over hyped Premier League or the Champions league.

Too many foreign players who have no link with the teams they play for and yes , they are paid far too much.

I would love the bubble to burst and see the primadonas get a 95% wage cut.
    I tend to agree, although the genie's out of the bottle now, and without TV money a lot of clubs would probably go bust and it probably wouldn't be the biggest ones who have their commercial income and billionaire backers.
    Whilst SKY and BT money is bonkers to some extent it does level the playing field a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

I see Roy Keene has a similar opinion of him

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ure-complaints

"Maybe the club's too big for him. He can't deal with all these demands at the match. What matches? Man United reserves could have won that game tonight. I'm sick to death of him."

As I've said in previous posts, in mourinho's head, they're all out to get him.
    Whilst I don't agree with everything RK spouts about, he certainly doesn't pull any punches.
    100% agree with him on this one mind.

Well said Keeno

Poor man's Brian Clough (Richer in the financial sense).