+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I wonder why trump went nuclear with the racist attack on members of Congress? Is there anything going on that might be damaging?

NBC found archived video of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein partying at Mar-a-Lago with a room full of women. Lordy, there are tapes.
    Wow, he's been caught enjoying a bit a nightlife in the company of beautiful women. That proves he is guilty, lock him up and throw away the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow, he's been caught enjoying a bit a nightlife in the company of beautiful women. That proves he is guilty, lock him up and throw away the key!

In the wake of Epstein’s arrest, Trump was quizzed about his relationship with Epstein. Trump told reporters he “knew [Epstein], like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”. But Trump added: “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.

However, in a 2002 profile of Epstein from New York magazine, Trump was quoted as saying: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...otage-surfaces

Your boy is struggling with the truth again!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In the wake of Epstein’s arrest, Trump was quizzed about his relationship with Epstein. Trump told reporters he “knew [Epstein], like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”. But Trump added: “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.

However, in a 2002 profile of Epstein from New York magazine, Trump was quoted as saying: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...otage-surfaces

Your boy is struggling with the truth again!
    2002 is 19 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    2002 is 19 years ago
    Well - it is 17 actually, and the close friendship carried on until at least 2004.

But I highlighted the two lines to make it easy for you. Obviously wasted my time. Trump said he 'was not a fan' of Epstein - referring to the time they knew each other. However, when he commented at the time he called Epstein a 'terrific guy' etc.

Trump is now lying about the nature of his former relationship with Epstein - exposed by his own words. Simple really!

Well - it is 17 actually, and the close friendship carried on until at least 2004.

But I highlighted the two lines to make it easy for you. Obviously wasted my time. Trump said he 'was not a fan' of Epstein - referring to the time they knew each other. However, when he commented at the time he called Epstein a 'terrific guy' etc.

Trump is now lying about the nature of his former relationship with Epstein - exposed by his own words. Simple really!
    Yes, but what I want to know is did Trump win in 2020?

What about the rest of the article you are quoting from?