+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Gluey read a blog that said it wasn't true
    They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.
    Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.

Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.
    Link to Michael Cohen's third client in 3...2...1

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Link to Michael Cohen's third client in 3...2...1
    Not even a Fox link. Looks like another one of glueys unsubstantiated rumours.

Maybe his WH insiders are directly feeding him the latest.

You are mistaken if you think this is just about Trump, Corbyn could find himself in a similar position if the press, intelligence community, and the judiciary were weaponised against him. So this is not a left v right issue, it's about the subversion of democracy which should be a concern to everybody.

You are mistaken if you think this is just about Trump, Corbyn could find himself in a similar position if the press, intelligence community, and the judiciary were weaponised against him. So this is not a left v right issue, it's about the subversion of democracy which should be a concern to everybody.
    The bit around the great deep state conspiracy we keep on tripping over is if all these corrupt DoJ and FBI officials were in it to win it for Hillary why did a) Comey resurrect the e-mail investigation which turned the polls for Trump and b) not expose the details of the elements of the investigation into Trump officials that had been initiated prior to the election.

If you can provide a coherent and rationale explanation then you are a better man than me.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The bit around the great deep state conspiracy we keep on tripping over is if all these corrupt DoJ and FBI officials were in it to win it for Hillary why did a) Comey resurrect the e-mail investigation which turned the polls for Trump and b) not expose the details of the elements of the investigation into Trump officials that had been initiated prior to the election.

If you can provide a coherent and rationale explanation then you are a better man than me.
    NYPD had Wiener's laptop and would have investigated the case if the FBI hadn't intervened and taken over the investigation.

I don't care about left v right. I'm wondering why Trump and Cohen are so determined to lie about and cover up what happened in Prague and Moscow.

When it comes to the subversion of democracy, do you think all leaders should be accountable and transparent or just some of them?

I don't care about left v right. I'm wondering why Trump and Cohen are so determined to lie about and cover up what happened in Prague and Moscow.

When it comes to the subversion of democracy, do you think all leaders should be accountable and transparent or just some of them?
    Fair play, CNN have got you chasing shadows

I hope he isn't taking his lines from the White Helmets. This could seriously damage his credibility with some others on here!