+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 367 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    ^^^ Storm Alert!
    Stormy alert!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Stormy alert!
    A fat 60 year old bloke shags a stunning 29 year old blonde, and she's the one talking about it

A fat 60 year old bloke shags a stunning 29 year old blonde, and she's the one talking about it
    Allegedly of course. Still it gives Mueller something to do with all those FBI agents who aren't redacting documents!

Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...4c7_story.html

He knows where all the bodies are buried!

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion - Rep. Nunes

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-rep-nunes.amp

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion - Rep. Nunes

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-rep-nunes.amp

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...moscow-nights?

Did Trump lie to Comey about not staying overnight in Moscow?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...moscow-nights?

Did Trump lie to Comey about not staying overnight in Moscow?
    Don't you get tired of flogging a dead horse?

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion!

Don't you get tired of flogging a dead horse?

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion!

I'm just as surprised as you are that it seems Trump lied to the FBI to cover his ass but we have to deal with the evidence as it emerges.

I'm just as surprised as you are that it seems Trump lied to the FBI to cover his ass but we have to deal with the evidence as it emerges.
    What about Obama plotting against Trump, using an alias email address to communicate with Hillary on her private server?

What about Obama plotting against Trump, using an alias email address to communicate with Hillary on her private server?
    Some first class whataboutery from the boy Gluey.

Some first class whataboutery from the boy Gluey.
    I mean you're talking about a non-event at a miss universe contest, while Obama and Hillary are involved in the biggest corruption scandal in US history. You sound like a CNN reporter

I mean you're talking about a non-event at a miss universe contest, while Obama and Hillary are involved in the biggest corruption scandal in US history. You sound like a CNN reporter
    It's not a non-event though, is it? As much as you try to deflect with whataboutery and inane grins, you know the significance of this stay in Moscow (and Cohen dropping his lawsuit fearing the truth about his Prague visit would come out in court) with the Steele dossier.

It's not a non-event though, is it? As much as you try to deflect with whataboutery and inane grins, you know the significance of this stay in Moscow (and Cohen dropping his lawsuit fearing the truth about his Prague visit would come out in court) with the Steele dossier.
    The Steele dossier

The Steele dossier
    Gluey read a blog that said it wasn't true

Gluey read a blog that said it wasn't true
    They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.

They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.
    Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.

Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.
    Link to Michael Cohen's third client in 3...2...1

I genuinely think Wales Bales if there are these huge indictments to come the Media would be all over it and there wouldn’t be just what some alt right websites are saying.

Plus surely would have come forward and said this HUUUUUUGGGGE story is about to break.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I genuinely think Wales Bales if there are these huge indictments to come the Media would be all over it and there wouldn’t be just what some alt right websites are saying.

Plus surely would have come forward and said this HUUUUUUGGGGE story is about to break.

Just my opinion.
    The media haven't been over anything since day one, except for perpetuating an illusion, but don't take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Link to Michael Cohen's third client in 3...2...1
    Not even a Fox link. Looks like another one of glueys unsubstantiated rumours.

Maybe his WH insiders are directly feeding him the latest.

You are mistaken if you think this is just about Trump, Corbyn could find himself in a similar position if the press, intelligence community, and the judiciary were weaponised against him. So this is not a left v right issue, it's about the subversion of democracy which should be a concern to everybody.

I hope he isn't taking his lines from the White Helmets. This could seriously damage his credibility with some others on here!

You are mistaken if you think this is just about Trump, Corbyn could find himself in a similar position if the press, intelligence community, and the judiciary were weaponised against him. So this is not a left v right issue, it's about the subversion of democracy which should be a concern to everybody.
    The bit around the great deep state conspiracy we keep on tripping over is if all these corrupt DoJ and FBI officials were in it to win it for Hillary why did a) Comey resurrect the e-mail investigation which turned the polls for Trump and b) not expose the details of the elements of the investigation into Trump officials that had been initiated prior to the election.

If you can provide a coherent and rationale explanation then you are a better man than me.