+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are partly correct in your first paragraph, because they picked on the wrong guy, somebody who was prepared to fight back.

Regarding the the Hillary emails, their hand was forced. McCabe was witholding Weiner's laptop and the NYPD were threatening to go public if no action was taken, hence the sham investigation and double-quick exoneration. It appears you are either a master of the dark arts of misinformation and half-truths, or you're just not as bright as you think you are. I wonder which one it is?
    You wouldn't have any evidence to support your stated facts would you? I always love your either/ors as well. You know the either you're a housebound self-obsessed narcissistic ****wit or that's not true because you go for a walk occasionally type! ......oops nearly forgot

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You wouldn't have any evidence to support your stated facts would you? I always love your either/ors as well. You know the either you're a housebound self-obsessed narcissistic ****wit or that's not true because you go for a walk occasionally type! ......oops nearly forgot
    Your problem is that you believe everything you hear from the same people who told you the Steele Dossier was verified. If they lied about that, what else did they lie about? Just a guess, but probably everything

Your problem is that you believe everything you hear from the same people who told you the Steele Dossier was verified. If they lied about that, what else did they lie about? Just a guess, but probably everything
    Interesting that everyone seems to fall into two camps with you, those who always lie or those who always tell the truth. Let's test the theory with real world examples.

Would you say that if Donald Trump told more than 13k false or misleading claims since he swore the oath of office then he probably lies about everything?

Heisenberg

Impeachment (not removal WB and LoM) comes another step closer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-50787094

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Impeachment (not removal WB and LoM) comes another step closer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-50787094
    Is it true that Democrats are defecting to the Republican Party because of impeachment?

Graham invites Giuliani to testify about recent Ukraine trip

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...t-ukraine-trip

Graham invites Giuliani to testify about recent Ukraine trip

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...t-ukraine-trip
    Geez the Chuckle Brothers have reformed. I will try to watch that charade!

FISA Heating up. A coupla naughty boys in the FBI
    https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...2%20191217.pdf

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fis...e-public-order

Trust the Plan
    Enjoy the Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Trust the Plan
    Enjoy the Show
    And nothings going on according to cyril

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Trust the Plan
    Enjoy the Show
    They were informed nearly two years ago and did nothing. It looks like the IG report has forced their hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Qbfu3-4aE

Trump has successfully played the "I am the victim" approach and will get away with it. The Republican Senate will find him "not guilty" of course and all his red neck supporters across the country will be ecstatic; indeed it could even enhance his position with the great Republican American voters. I guess the old adage that you get the leaders you deserve comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Trump has successfully played the "I am the victim" approach and will get away with it. The Republican Senate will find him "not guilty" of course and all his red neck supporters across the country will be ecstatic; indeed it could even enhance his position with the great Republican American voters. I guess the old adage that you get the leaders you deserve comes to mind.
    He wasn't supposed to get past the gatekeepers, but he's no Corbyn and in this case being a gobby shite helped him, as nobody else would have passed go.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I bet he's shaking in his boots!

The Orange Blimp has spent three years draining the middle class. No wall, nobody locked up, no indictments.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Orange Blimp has spent three years draining the middle class. No wall, nobody locked up, no indictments.
    You do him a disservice Organ. There is a long list of his appointed campaigners, lawyers, confidants and advisers who have been indicted, prosecuted, sentenced and imprisoned. Just nobody outside his group of "only the best selected" people to reach the first steps on that journey.

Still with a supine Attorney General and his pet poodle on watch some can live in hope I suppose!

You do him a disservice Organ. There is a long list of his appointed campaigners, lawyers, confidants and advisers who have been indicted, prosecuted, sentenced and imprisoned. Just nobody outside his group of "only the best selected" people to reach the first steps on that journey.

Still with a supine Attorney General and his pet poodle on watch some can live in hope I suppose!
    Is that a vote of confidence for the illegal surveillance of innocent people for political purposes?

Is that a vote of confidence for the illegal surveillance of innocent people for political purposes?
    More a critique of the people who have posted on here for an epoch quoting that Obama/Clinton/Lynch/Brennan/Podesta/Abedien/Awan/Page/Ohr (x2)/multiple FBI are about to be stormed away to Guantanamo Bay on criminal charges brought by Sessions/Rodgers/Mueller(!)/Horowitz/Huber/Little Rock FBI/South New York DA Office/Barr/Durham.

In that epoch the only thing that has happened to date is a tribe of people close to Donald Trump have been convicted and jailed. Would you agree on the basis of the facts to date?

More a critique of the people who have posted on here for an epoch quoting that Obama/Clinton/Lynch/Brennan/Podesta/Abedien/Awan/Page/Ohr (x2)/multiple FBI are about to be stormed away to Guantanamo Bay on criminal charges brought by Sessions/Rodgers/Mueller(!)/Horowitz/Huber/Little Rock FBI/South New York DA Office/Barr/Durham.

In that epoch the only thing that has happened to date is a tribe of people close to Donald Trump have been convicted and jailed. Would you agree on the basis of the facts to date?
    No.

No.
    Fair enough. Not very often we get an unequivocal statement from you.

So based on the fact that Obama/Clinton/Lynch/Brennan/Podesta/Abedien/Awan/Page/Ohr (x2)/multiple FBI haven't to date been stormed away to Guantanamo Bay on criminal charges brought by Sessions/Rodgers/Mueller(!)/Horowitz/Huber/Little Rock FBI/South New York DA Office/Barr/Durham.

And to date it is only a tribe of people close to Donald Trump have been convicted and jailed. What factual evidence do you have to disagree on the basis of the facts to date?

Fair enough. Not very often we get an unequivocal statement from you.

So based on the fact that Obama/Clinton/Lynch/Brennan/Podesta/Abedien/Awan/Page/Ohr (x2)/multiple FBI haven't to date been stormed away to Guantanamo Bay on criminal charges brought by Sessions/Rodgers/Mueller(!)/Horowitz/Huber/Little Rock FBI/South New York DA Office/Barr/Durham.

And to date it is only a tribe of people close to Donald Trump have been convicted and jailed. What factual evidence do you have to disagree on the basis of the facts to date?
    I don't know how you can still support an organisation that thought manipulating the secret FISA court to spy on innocent political opponents was a good idea. I think you would have enjoyed life in the old Soviet Russia/East Germany where people snitched on their neighbors.

I don't know how you can still support an organisation that thought manipulating the secret FISA court to spy on innocent political opponents was a good idea. I think you would have enjoyed life in the old Soviet Russia/East Germany where people snitched on their neighbors.
    What evidence do you have that I support any organisation? I simply asked the King of fact to contradict that to date a load of people close to Trump are criminals and many more people who you have smeared to date aren't. You said on the basis of the facts to date that you disagreed. I just want to understand on what basis.

What evidence do you have that I support any organisation?

Well done on s******ing at the first sentence. Now try the factual substance of the rest of the conversation where you seem impotent in being able to contradict the facts that to date the only people having any criminal indictment are those close to Trump and to date you can't point to the numerous people you have unfairly prostituted on this Board as about to get their collar's felt as being anywhere near the Justice system.

Given that you are a few steps ahead of the game and even then even your follower can just about handle the facts above. What can you give LoM to keep him worshipping false idols?