+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Lots of tall from you about msm lies. Never acknowledge trump's lies. Why's that mate?
    You must admit the Russian hacking story was a bit of a whopper, followed by Trump's a racist, and now we have Trump is insane

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You must admit the Russian hacking story was a bit of a whopper, followed by Trump's a racist, and now we have Trump is insane
    We can get on to that later. Why don't you acknowledge trump's lies?

We can get on to that later. Why don't you acknowledge trump's lies?
    Which lies in particular? As an avid follower of the MSM, you probably believe that everything Trump says is a lie

Which lies in particular? As an avid follower of the MSM, you probably believe that everything Trump says is a lie
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-campaign-ral/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Actually, I think his true/mostly true/half true combined rating may have gone up very slightly since the last time I checked.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit.../?list=speaker

Which lies in particular? So you do acknowledge he tells lies! That's something!

No, I don't think everything he says is a lie, that would be a really very dumb thing to think. But you seem to think everything the MSM says is a lie which is a really very...well.

What happened to your policy of waiting for DOJ/FBI investigations?

What happened to your policy of waiting for DOJ/FBI investigations?
    The intervention of Wikileaks who have a 100% record of always getting it right.

One thing I should mention is that Trump does not write his own speeches, and he was definitely reading from the autocue in Pheonix. So it follows that the things he said were not the wild ramblings of a man who is losing the plot, it was a speech that was planned in advance with a group of advisers.

This leads me to speculate that the trolling of the press is connected to whatever happens next. It seems to me as though he was setting them up, and their collective meltdown was very predictable, even Clapper joined in!