+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 367 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Do they really though ��
    Yeah, they vote against all of Donald Trump's flagship policies

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The latest count is 17 sealed indictments filed in Washington DC, so who's your money on fella?

It's not known if all of these are all related to Mueller's investigation, but I reckon a fair few are.

It must be squeaky bum time in DC since that Saudi prince got arrested.
    It's now up to 31 sealed indictments that are waiting to be unsealed in Washinton DC. Somebody has been busy!

Donald says 'they didn't, he didn't, I believe Pooootn' Theresa says 'they did, they do, we know what he/they are up to'.

How very confusing this all is for the average person like me ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Donald says 'they didn't, he didn't, I believe Pooootn' Theresa says 'they did, they do, we know what he/they are up to'.

Will the usual suspect call this fake news and a hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Will the usual suspect call this fake news and a hoax?
    Well surely it ought to attract some debate, bearing in mind the contents of this thread and the hitherto notion that Russian meddling in Western affairs has been a MSM fantasy. Theresa .. what have you gone and said...

I have to say , after Theresa's anti Putin outburst, I did find this statement rather amusing : "Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is due to visit Russia next month".
    Enjoy Bozo :)

Well surely it ought to attract some debate, bearing in mind the contents of this thread and the hitherto notion that Russian meddling in Western affairs has been a MSM fantasy. Theresa .. what have you gone and said...

I have to say , after Theresa's anti Putin outburst, I did find this statement rather amusing : "Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is due to visit Russia next month".
    Enjoy Bozo :)
    If this is deliberate, then she's gone up quite a few rungs in my estimation.

He was talking specifically about the DNC hacks, which was an inside job. Regarding Putin, you have to take his words in context.

ah well, there we are.

'Err .. whoa there a minute big boy ..' ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41977120

'Err .. whoa there a minute big boy ..' ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41977120
    Are you expecting members of the deep state to be engrossed in American Idol and the NFL like the rest of the population? Their only goal is to bring down Trump by any means and it has their full and undivided attention 24/7. They are not got going to give up, even for 5 minutes. Just enjoy the show!

Are you expecting members of the deep state to be engrossed in American Idol and the NFL like the rest of the population? Their only goal is to bring down Trump by any means and it has their full and undivided attention 24/7. They are not got going to give up, even for 5 minutes. Just enjoy the show!

I have no expectations! - I just posted a link that seemed relevant to the thread and a jokey-ish caption.
    The show can seem fascinating. Not sure that I enjoy nor embrace all of it.

I have no expectations! - I just posted a link that seemed relevant to the thread and a jokey-ish caption.
    The show can seem fascinating. Not sure that I enjoy nor embrace all of it.
    You know I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, and I am fully aware that he could also be a player in all of this, but what a plot twist that would be! The notion of a global reset is always a distinct possibility, so we'll just have to wait and see which scenario it turns out to be

Blog Entries

You know I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, and I am fully aware that he could also be a player in all of this, but what a plot twist that would be! The notion of a global reset is always a distinct possibility, so we'll just have to wait and see which scenario it turns out to be
    I will remind you of that next time we are squabbling about that infinite loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I will remind you of that next time we are squabbling about that infinite loop.
    My success is due to my impartiality

My success is due to my impartiality
    So the definition of the word "success" that I've recognised throughout my life is all a Fabian Society/MSM hoax as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So the definition of the word "success" that I've recognised throughout my life is all a Fabian Society/MSM hoax as well.
    It's lardy who was supposed to reply not you

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssier-accurate

Fake news? perhaps some a bit - or all , but .. blimey

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssier-accurate

Fake news? perhaps some a bit - or all , but .. blimey
    It only needs to be 5% accurate to see the end of ex-presisident Trump, so it must be a slam dunk then

President pissed on now rescinding the ban on soveniers from hunted Elephants that Obama brought in.

Further proving if not known already he’s a classless piece of shit.

President pissed on now rescinding the ban on soveniers from hunted Elephants that Obama brought in.

Further proving if not known already he’s a classless piece of shit.
    Apparently this was his response when Fox News reported that Nellie the Elephant was disrespecting the President when she said goodbye to the circus with a trumpety-trump!

It wasn't even a Trump policy, but don't let that get in the way of your outrage

It wasn't even a Trump policy, but don't let that get in the way of your outrage

Well to err is human as they say.

Looking forward to these big revelations that you say are happening today as you said in the Hilary Clinton thread 👍

Well to err is human as they say.

Looking forward to these big revelations that you say are happening today as you said in the Hilary Clinton thread ��
    It will be ongoing during the coming weeks and months.

It will be ongoing during the coming weeks and months.
    So in other words nothing today.
    If I were you for the sake of any credibility you may have I’d lay off the alt right websites for a while 👍

So in other words nothing today.
    If I were you for the sake of any credibility you may have I’d lay off the alt right websites for a while ��
    The Hill said they would be releasing something today, it was in that video. Don't shoot the messenger!