Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
That is a valid point, but he may have also been stitched up, which is entirely possible given what is now coming out. Flynn could have also been a victim of dirty tricks. I know his son was threatened with FARA related charges, which is a nothing offence and people are usually allowed to register retrospectively. I've got a feeling that this was all political, and we are now in a position where we will probably find out if that was the case. Anyway, it's still an interesting interview, given all that was said and written.

Here is another little nugget, Comey's leaking buddy had SGE status.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...-status-at-fbi

Going off on a slight tangent but the fact that this convicted criminal is on this programme being interviewed , smiling and joking away and getting attention for his book makes me vomit.

He’s obviously bright and intelligent to get where he got but for whatever reason decided to engage in the activities which got him convicted.

He’s now aggrandising himself and will no doubt benefit financially.

Like some of these ****ers in Parliament who Lord over us who claim dodgy expenses **** all happens and somehow they benefit from their actions from the old boy network or whatever the American version is.

I can’t do a few of the jobs I’m trained for because sadly due to taking out a consolidated loan on my property years ago (which I’m still paying) my financial history means I’d fail vetting yet ***** like the above fall on their feet despite their criminal activities.

I accept the world isn’t fair but some days it doesn’t half piss you off.