Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I haven't seen anything in any media that shows any evidence that some hidden hand is funding his defence. I have made up my mind based on all the evidence provided so far that this is not much more than a fanciful alternative theory (Daily Caller reporter/Hannity Fox News) on how the DNC server information got to Wikileaks that can be used to throw doubt on the most likely theory that it was performed by the Russians and therefore some of the other elements being formally investigated (by special counsel of the DoJ, Senate and Congressional Committees) of potential collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia can get discredited. You have to jump off the fence once in a while based on the facts to hand and draw a conclusion. Time will tell if I am right or not.
It's either that or a massive spy ring is operating in congress. The one thing we know for certain is the MSM are staying zipped. In fact, there is more chance of a civil war or financial crash happening than anything bad being reported about the Democrats. As you say, time will tell, and our faith in the MSM is either going to be strenthened or destroyed