+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 367 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssier-accurate

Fake news? perhaps some a bit - or all , but .. blimey
    Looks like all of it

FBI & DOJ unable to verify Trump Russia Dossier

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fb...rticle/2641207

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So in other words nothing today.
    If I were you for the sake of any credibility you may have I’d lay off the alt right websites for a while ��
    I hope it didn't disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope it didn't disappoint
    Hmmm well I’m still intrigued why the overwhelming majority of the media both left and right aren’t covering this ground breaking news.

As opposed to one outlet and what appears to be Sean Hannity’s blog.

And of course the wonderful world of twitter trump supporters (god guns and trump and lock Hilary up etc etc etc)

As I said when I see inducements or some slightly less Trump cheerleaders espousing this.

Hmmm well I’m still intrigued why the overwhelming majority of the media both left and right aren’t covering this ground breaking news.

As opposed to one outlet and what appears to be Sean Hannity’s blog.

And of course the wonderful world of twitter trump supporters (god guns and trump and lock Hilary up etc etc etc)

As I said when I see inducements or some slightly less Trump cheerleaders espousing this.
    That's a very good observation, but the main thrust is coming from inside of congress itself, with the help of this newly ungagged informant. Thinking back, the Deven Nunes story makes a lot of sense now.

Regarding the media, they do seem to have dug themselves into a bit of a hole with their overplayed Trump/Russia/Collusion narrative.

As for the Clinton's they now appear to be caught in the middle of an elaborate pincer movement, but I doubt if they will go down without a fight, so for the time being it will be a game of cat and mouse until somebody strikes the first decisive blow.

Mueller is still a dark horse too, so there is that as well, and who knows what he is up to.

It is tempting to wonder whether any aspect of any of it will ever come to anything?!
    None of the big stories (Be it DT HC, BA or myriad associated with any of them) really seem to actually reach fruition or a conclusion! But in the meantime something else will pop up which is the big thing about to go booom ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It is tempting to wonder whether any aspect of any of it will ever come to anything?!
    None of the big stories (Be it DT HC, BA or myriad associated with any of them) really seem to actually reach fruition or a conclusion! But in the meantime something else will pop up which is the big thing about to go booom ;)
    It makes you wonder how the system is setup doesn't it

Surprised no one has mentioned this latest example of Trump vanity on here;-

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...zine-incorrect

Just because some of the alternatives have distinct weaknesses, it doesn't alter the fact that a man like him should be nowhere near the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Just because some of the alternatives have distinct weaknesses, it doesn't alter the fact that a man like him should be nowhere near the White House.
    It’s the same old story with him.

Make up bullshit
    He gets criticised for it
    He or his minions shout ‘fake news’

Everything is about him.

What a bellend

I'd give it to Harvey Weinstein and the Podesta brothers for kick-starting the total distruction liberal elites.

I can imagine that Time approached his team for an interview and his team member said to him it was probably for person of the year. Which Trump had to tell the world.

But it's a good distraction from everything else surrounding him at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I can imagine that Time approached his team for an interview and his team member said to him it was probably for person of the year. Which Trump had to tell the world.

But it's a good distraction from everything else surrounding him at the moment.
    That pesky Russia collusion is a bit of a bind around his neck!

Yes Larry it’s a good distraction.

I dare say White House Chief Of Staff Wales Bales will challenge this but I do laugh when I saw a twitter comment in this story
    ‘Lock her up’
    ‘Don’t lock me up’
    ‘Lock him up’ 😃https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...ling-rwj5bkkcx

Yes Larry it’s a good distraction.

I dare say White House Chief Of Staff Wales Bales will challenge this but I do laugh when I saw a twitter comment in this story
    ‘Lock her up’
    ‘Don’t lock me up’
    ‘Lock him up’ ��https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...ling-rwj5bkkcx
    I'm with Larry

Morning thoughts of the "leader of the western world".

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Morning thoughts of the "leader of the western world".

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!
    You don't think there is a reason for this? It's all theatre Cyril, and the punchline from Donald is going to be "I told you so!". Obviously Trump knows the outcome, and the target audience for these tweets are the lefty liberals. The Trump supporters already know the establishment politicos are going to collapse left, right and centre. I'm guessing that you can also sense this happening. In times to come, Trump's tweets will read as the signposts that revealed the future. What you are seeing are carefully laid out plans and traps coming into play. The Democrats are floundering on the ropes and we haven't even got to the nasty stuff yet. The public are being gently slow-walked in an attempt to control the outrage that will follow. Next up are the 264+ secret settlements that will reveal some of the horrors. The white hats in the intel & law enforcement agencies have all the goods, and so does Trump and the military.

You don't think there is a reason for this? It's all theatre Cyril, and the punchline from Donald is going to be "I told you so!". Obviously Trump knows the outcome, and the target audience for these tweets are the lefty liberals. The Trump supporters already know the establishment politicos are going to collapse left, right and centre. I'm guessing that you can also sense this happening. In times to come, Trump's tweets will read as the signposts that revealed the future. What you are seeing are carefully laid out plans and traps coming into play. The Democrats are floundering on the ropes and we haven't even got to the nasty stuff yet. The public are being gently slow-walked in an attempt to control the outrage that will follow. Next up are the 264+ secret settlements that will reveal some of the horrors. The white hats in the intel & law enforcement agencies have all the goods, and so does Trump and the military.
    No wonder I am several steps behind. I forgot that you and Donald had the same IQ.

No wonder I am several steps behind. I forgot that you and Donald had the same IQ.
    I'm just a neutral observer sitting on the fence, but all of this has been obvious from day one. The liberals have been projecting, and it has played right into Trump's hand as he has the script.

I'm just a neutral observer sitting on the fence, but all of this has been obvious from day one. The liberals have been projecting, and it has played into Trump's hand as he has the script.
    and there was me thinking that whenever the Mueller thing moves on such as the suggestion that Flynn (the next step up the food chain from Manafort) may be turning whatever queen's evidence is in the US that Donny goes on the deflectionary attack. Doh!

I agree, what is the point!

I agree, what is the point!
    Thing is I'm a left of center liberal, but even I could see that the entire system needed a reset after the Clinton, Bush & Obama years. And it looks like Trump with the backing of the good parts of the system are the only ones cable of doing the clean-up, so we will just have to live with that for the greater good.

and there was me thinking that whenever the Mueller thing moves on such as the suggestion that Flynn (the next step up the food chain from Manafort) may be turning whatever queen's evidence is in the US that Donny goes on the deflectionary attack. Doh!
    The Flynn thing is all about Fethullah Gülen, which is a thread of it's own. You will hear more about this later, but he is a major player along with the arrested Saudi's.

The Flynn thing is all about Fethullah Gülen, which is a thread of it's own. You will hear more about this later, but he is a major player along with the arrested Saudi's.
    I guess if you spread your sins widely enough then it provides sufficient ammunition to allow screws to be applied to both your thumbs. Just the kind of upstanding guy a sensible President would propose as first choice as a National Security Adviser I suppose!

Donny shows his Presidential gravitas at a ceremony to honour Navaho war veterans by referencing his pejorative nickname for a Democrat senator.

"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time ... longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"

Donny shows his Presidential gravitas at a ceremony to honour Navaho war veterans by referencing his pejorative nickname for a Democrat senator.

"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time ... longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"