+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    My early observations were diectly based on the words of world renowned Coronavirus expert Dr Fauci, and the actions of Democrats such as Governor Cuomo and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, so stop being a revisionist tosser.
    The company you keep

Cqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The company you keep

Cqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington DC pub quiz evening, and all of these people being in the same room at the same time was purely coincidental

Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington pub quiz night, and all these people in the same room was purely coincidental
    I said yesterday, there is a massive power play going on here, keep your enemies even closer?
    https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...94241203683328

I said yesterday, there is a massive power play going on here, keep your enemies even closer?
    Some of those comments

$30M to the US ambassador in Ukraine a few months before the impeachment drama kicked off?

https://twitter.com/whatsne48669887/...05511931764736

My early observations were diectly based on the words of world renowned Coronavirus expert Dr Fauci, and the actions of Democrats such as Governor Cuomo and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, so stop being a revisionist tosser.
    An interesting characterisation of your posts over the last couple of months that I am not sure many others would recognise. But taking you at face value, those bloody experts and Democrats have really done you up like a kipper given how stupid you continue to look during this crisis. Have you ever thought of paying more attention to the right facing part of your well-balanced twitter feed?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    An interesting characterisation of your posts over the last couple of months that I am not sure many others would recognise. But taking you at face value, those bloody experts and Democrats have really done you up like a kipper given how stupid you continue to look during this crisis. Have you ever thought of paying more attention to the right facing part of your well-balanced twitter feed?
    I blame the Chinese and WHO for a lack of transparency during the early stages of the pandemic.

I blame the Chinese and WHO for a lack of transparency during the early stages of the pandemic.
    Really?

Were you busy quoting the Chinese and WHO during the early stages of the pandemic?

I missed that - I thought you were quoting your usual 'sources'!

Those nasty experts, Democrats, Chinese and WHO made me say it!

Deary me

DNI.jpg

Deary me

DNI.jpg
    It would be nice if I could read it

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Really?

Were you busy quoting the Chinese and WHO during the early stages of the pandemic?

I missed that - I thought you were quoting your usual 'sources'!
    I think Organ was covering it before the angry mob chased him away.

It would be nice if I could read it
    I've not got the hang of this image malarky, if i do it on the fone its ok, but on the pc it comes out like a postage stamp

https://twitter.com/RareButSerious/s...96760874332160

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I believe his shareholding is very small in fairness. But the fixation has been strange to say the least.
    https://www.cernovich.com/sanofi-and-trump/

36 hour rule in play!!!and the FACT that this is not on daily repeat suggests that the MSM realise
    there isn't much mileage in this.

I don't think he'll get rich with his mutual shareholding, drug is generic unlike the Vaccine that will appear!!
    i'm sure we all agree that no one should have a penny invested in something they appear keen to promote and is exclusive, but if your investment was acquired prior to a worldwide pandemic it could be suggested that
    a) you got lucky
    b) you knew in advance

Cernovich is a right winger (most of the time) although he isn't shy in putting the boot into Trump, those who live and die by snopes will basically find the same judgement as the cernovich article.

FWIW, the UK has started Hydroxy trials for this illness, and already prescribes it for other illnesses but lets not give hope to those suffering from this dreadful illness, lets wait for the exclusive Vaccine, and the everyone has to have it rollout. I listened to the whitehouse update last night, there has been a big trial underway in New York which I already knew, Pence did say when the results would start coming in but cannot remember if he said it would be tonight or just soon.

That's a little awkward.

1900 US citizens with coronavirus died today.........but gee, look at the ratings for my news conferences!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ssly-repeating

Exculpatory evidence was withheld from the FISA court! PapaD is going to be a rich man, while lardy & cyril (and friends) are going to look like idiots for cheering on the imprisonment of an innocent man. These guys should be very ashamed of themselves!

What happened to President Trump was one of the greatest travesties in American history. Without any basis they started this investigation of his campaign, and even more concerning is what happened after the campaign - a whole pattern of events while he was President to sabotage the presidency and I think that had the effect of sabotaging the presidency.

Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington DC pub quiz evening, and all of these people being in the same room at the same time was purely coincidental
    Leave him alone that might be distant family .

The usual suspects will be triggered by seeing Obama's name, but this comparison tells us all we need to know.

Ouch!!!
    I think it's only one of the squad still pushing Russian Collusion, the gig is up, maybe its time for him to put his hands
    in the air and say "I GOT IT WRONG"
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...disinformation

It's habbening!!

Ouch!!!
    I think it's only one of the squad still pushing Russian Collusion, the gig is up, maybe its time for him to put his hands
    in the air and say "I GOT IT WRONG"
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...disinformation

It's habbening!!
    lardy & cyril have been reduced to daily propaganda posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.
    Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!