Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Good point. I forgot that money is proof of intelligence or wisdom or honourable behaviour.

I also forgot that he was intelligent enough to be born the son of a millionaire, was handed so much money that he was worth $1m at age 8, then borrowed $60m from dad Fred and forgot to pay it back (about the time he invented a bone spur in his foot to complete his draft dodging) and went on to use his ill-gotten wealth and connections to build a property empire based on not paying his debts and (some say) laundering money for his friends (those Russians really love to overpay for Florida real estate don't they)..... He wrote the book on that and needs no tips.

As to being President of the USA, the con artist certainly got rid of the Republican competition, and won the electoral college vote (if not the popular one) but since then the description 'cretin' is surely a generous one?
Not to mention he was so intelligent he mismanaged several businesses and went bankrupt multiple times. I bet he's got an IQ as high as 75.