+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I'm grateful to the poster on here who brought this matter to my attention - apparently, the President has said that he wants this photo removed from the Internet, so can I ask that you all take the appropriate action please.

Trump.jpg

I see that Donald decided to skip the WWII event in Poland to play golf and send 120 tweets.

Don't know why, he should like WWII, the Russians were on the winning side.

He still keeps coming up with new ways to amaze us.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2...ne-map-1481733

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Another one of trump's weird things. He likes to talk about big strong guys, always big and strong, crying and thanking him

https://youtu.be/L3tdk4-M9Ks
    Has Trump been impeached yet , sorry to repeat the question , its just so confusing its not happening,
    when so much alleged misdemeanours have been set at his door .

Surely he is low in the polls, and won't get another term andvwevwill seem him in jail ??.

I bet The Squad won't like this tweet one bit

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For once I agree with 45, he’s a right rotter that one

Judgement day for lardy & cyril is coming soon!

Just thought I' post this in the interests of balance

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-2020-election

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any Candace in this thread?

Does anybody besides lardy & cyril still believe in Trump Russia Collusion?

The rats (aka lardy & cyril heroes) are fleeing the sinking ship!

Who is going to stop Trump in 2020?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...blower-scandal

If the latest reporting is accurate, we know that Donald Trump had a phone call with a foreign leader, during which he made a provocative “promise.” We know a U.S. intelligence official considered the presidential vow alarming and filed a complaint on Aug. 12. We know the intelligence community’s inspector general considered the whistleblower’s complaint credible and urgent.

We know the Trump-appointed acting DNI ignored legal requirements related to congressional disclosure. We know the intelligence community’s inspector general was uncomfortable with the DNI’s decision to ignore the law, and the IG, Michael Atkinson, made the relevant congressional committees aware of the existence of the complaint earlier this month.

We don’t know what, specifically, the president promised one of his foreign counterparts, or to whom he was speaking. There is, however, a limited number of foreign leaders Trump spoke to around the relevant dates, and the Post’s article noted a July 31 phone conversation the Republican had with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...blower-scandal

If the latest reporting is accurate, we know that Donald Trump had a phone call with a foreign leader, during which he made a provocative “promise.” We know a U.S. intelligence official considered the presidential vow alarming and filed a complaint on Aug. 12. We know the intelligence community’s inspector general considered the whistleblower’s complaint credible and urgent.

We know the Trump-appointed acting DNI ignored legal requirements related to congressional disclosure. We know the intelligence community’s inspector general was uncomfortable with the DNI’s decision to ignore the law, and the IG, Michael Atkinson, made the relevant congressional committees aware of the existence of the complaint earlier this month.

We don’t know what, specifically, the president promised one of his foreign counterparts, or to whom he was speaking. There is, however, a limited number of foreign leaders Trump spoke to around the relevant dates, and the Post’s article noted a July 31 phone conversation the Republican had with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    Hmm, Was it:

a) Eastern Ukraine;
    b) Greenland (suitable profit margin);
    c) Melania or
    d) all of the above?

Recommended reading:

Trump - Woodward - Fear.jpg Trump - Wolff - Fire and Fury.jpg Trump - Wolff - Siege.jpg

I have just finished the second Wolff book, Siege. Bannon is probably the main source for both his books. Fascinating and shocking - and almost all true, with just a couple of unsourced assertions. The Woodward book is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Recommended reading:

I have just finished the second Wolff book, Siege. Bannon is probably the main source for both his books. Fascinating and shocking - and almost all true, with just a couple of unsourced assertions. The Woodward book is 100% true.
    It's about as true as the Steele dossier, which is very true according to lardy

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Recommended reading:

Trump - Woodward - Fear.jpg Trump - Wolff - Fire and Fury.jpg Trump - Wolff - Siege.jpg

I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.
    Holy flash gordon sue them!

I think we are in for an exciting few days

How your whistle-blower story coming along? At least you haven't spoilt your record of being 100% wrong about everything! lardy & cyril always first with the fake news

Hmm, Was it:

a) Eastern Ukraine;
    b) Greenland (suitable profit margin);
    c) Melania or
    d) all of the above?
    Looks like he asked Ukraine eight times to investigate his political opponent's family in order to help win the forthcoming election. Will this be enough for the democrats to finally act?

Looks like he asked Ukraine eight times to investigate his political opponent's family in order to help win the forthcoming election. Will this be enough for the democrats to finally act?
    Looks like it was initiated by the State Department .. lardy & Cyril always first with the fake news!

I hope they hold that political activist cum "whistleblower" to account for her irresponsible actions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...erture-to-rudy