+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 367 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know its alarming but if he turns the American economy in the right direction and puts more Americans back in work with his American first ideal it will resonate with the rust belt and blue collar folk .
    They will again put two fingers up in numbers at the unappealing liberal left of the East coast .
    When the news comes out that Obama used the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and also gave Hillary a free pass on her private email server, sensible Democrat voters will leave the party in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When the news comes out that Obama used the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and also gave Hillary a free pass on her private email server, sensible Democrat voters will leave the party in droves.
    Think republicans are in for the long haul, with or without Trump.

Thanks. Jim seems to be just the balanced individual you go to to aid objective journalism.

http://americaoutloud.com/author/jimwaurishuk/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thanks. Jim seems to be just the balanced individual you go to to aid objective journalism.

http://americaoutloud.com/author/jimwaurishuk/
    Rosiak's reporting has been verified by the House Inspector General, so it now seems that we have another conspiracy theory that wasn't. I see a pattern emerging here ...

Rosiak's reporting has been verified by the House Inspector General, so it now seems that we have another conspiracy theory that wasn't. I see a pattern emerging here ...
    What's been verified and what are the charges?

What's been verified and what are the charges?
    It's all in the Rosiak reports that congressional information was accessed without authorization, and then moved off-site to an undisclosed server. Regarding the charges, the last I heard a new Attorney General has been put in place, and the case was moved forward to a later date.

That congressional information was accessed without authorization, and then moved off-site to an undisclosed server. Regarding the charges, the last I heard a new Attorney General has been put in place and the case was moved forward to a later date.
    Two separate things as you know. The charges you are talking about are the existing ones around mortgage fraud etc. The ones I am talking about are any arising from Luke's investigation.

Two separate things as you know. The charges you are talking about are the existing ones around mortgage fraud etc. The ones I am talking about are any arising from Luke's investigation.
    There seems to be some discussion around whether the Awan case was "loaded" or not. Let's see what happens with the new Attorney General. You must have realised by now that the whole system is corrupt. Judges and prosecuters in the right places at the right times. Law enforcement official shaping investigations, etc. It doesn't stop at the memo, there are gatekeepers everywhere.

The orange faced one having a pop at the NHS today.
    I suppose it will please a few of his redneck fans that he’s doing some hard work (from his phone)

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The orange faced one having a pop at the NHS today.
    I suppose it will please a few of his redneck fans that he’s doing some hard work (from his phone)
    Surprisingly this came after an appearance by Nigel Farage on Fox News. As Donny doesn't watch much television it must have been pure coincidence he turned on the tv just as Nige was blaming all the problems of the NHS on immigrants.

There goes his autumn visit down the tubes, rescheduled for Xmas? .. or maybe he doesn't like Mrs M.

Can't quite make it out but is that sperm on Obama's forehead? Best check a real news source like Fox's Hannity I suppose!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0cf06751f9ef3

Another 17 people dead sadly.
    Those gun laws beautifully advocated by Trump’s mates in the NRA are working so well aren’t they.

Another 17 people dead sadly.
    Those gun laws beautifully advocated by Trump’s mates in the NRA are working so well aren’t they.
    Is it true that the NRA 'donated' $3m to Marco Rubio and $31m to Trump Jr in 2016?

Is it true that, in one of his first acts as president, Trump made it easier for mental health patients to buy guns?

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.
    Three of the ten biggest shootings in US history have occurred since this post.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think this was the post more then any that convinced me Wales Bales isn’t as neutral as he says he is....

I think this was the post more then any that convinced me Wales Bales isn’t as neutral as he says he is....
    It was either that post or 3,000 other ones I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It was the case that activity had lessened at the time I made the observation, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

It was either that post or 3,000 other ones I suppose!
    Nothing to do with being neutral, just observing the news that is available to each any everyone of us. How lardy got it so wrong is a mystery even to me!

It was the case that activity had lessened at the time I made the observation, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.
    That you were desperate to give him credit for anything.

Trump had been in the job about 4 months and the only bit of gun legislation he'd done was to make guns easier for the least responsible people to get hold of. The best reason you could come up with was he must have done something behind the scenes - some kind of short term mind control?!

Unfortunately for you, with the state America is in, that one will probably be bumped again in a few months.