+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought it was funny.

Meanwhile, although it'll be dismissed as just the Guardian, I think this bloke is spot on - I await replies defending the indefensible.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-china-tweets
    It's brave of you to also go down with the ship, alongside Captain lardy and Admiral cyril

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's brave of you to also go down with the ship, alongside Captain lardy and Admiral cyril
    Your reply doesn't address the issue that article refers to at all = as far as I can see, the article deals solely with what happened last week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Your reply doesn't address the issue that article refers to at all = as far as I can see, the article deals solely with what happened last week.
    Don't rise to it Bob. As that font of wisdom LoM said recently "he bit lol"....... sorry I meant,

Just because someone has an alternative view you dont have to lower ones standards to child like one liners .

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't rise to it Bob. As that font of wisdom LoM said recently "he bit lol"....... sorry I meant,

Just because someone has an alternative view you dont have to lower ones standards to child like one liners .
    You are the last person who should butt in here after all the crap you have written about the Trump Russia Collusion. You and lardy have a 100% record of being wrong. You are feckin' clueless mate and your worldview is the total opposite of reality