+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 367 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Roy Moore accuser admits to faking the message in her yearbook!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He may be a beast, or a victim of an institutionalised set up - or anything in between, but personally I think that I'd wait until the gristly matter is resolved before looking too relieved about small victories for accused abusers.

Unusually coy in posting your Breitbart sources?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unusually coy in posting your Breitbart sources?
    ABC News mate, it's MSM! The woman's credibility is shot, but we knew that from day one when even her own family came out against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    He may be a beast, or a victim of an institutionalised set up - or anything in between, but personally I think that I'd wait until the gristly matter is resolved before looking too relieved about small victories for accused abusers.
    Gloria Allred has history. Faking a yearbook one month before an important election doesn't surprise me in the least. It would be interesting to see if there is any evidence of cash payments between this lot.

ABC News mate, it's MSM! The woman's credibility is shot, but we knew that from day one when even her own family came out against her.
    There you go. Which one did you use to reach your damning conclusion?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roy-m...posts_card_hed

There you go. Which one did you use to reach your damning conclusion?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roy-m...posts_card_hed
    Twitter!

Apparently it may have something to do with an upcoming congressional hearing that Allred will attend.

Twitter!

Apparently it may have something to do with an upcoming congressional hearing that Allred will attend.
    Always thought you were three steps ahead of the game rather than just another follower!

Always thought you were three steps ahead of the game rather than just another follower!
    I am not a follower, I assess information from all sources, hence the accuracy of my statements.

lardy is a good example of a follower, as he is constantly wrong about most things. This is because he takes the MSM position on everything.

I am not a follower, I assess information from all sources, hence the accuracy of my statements.

lardy is a good example of a follower, as he is constantly wrong about most things. This is because he takes the MSM position on everything.
    So do you believe that all the women who have called out Roy Moore are lying? I don't but having assessed the information from all sources I would be interested in your conclusion?

So do you believe that all the women who have called out Roy Moore are lying? I don't but having assessed the information from all sources I would be interested in your conclusion?
    Regarding this matter I specifically called out the faked yearbook, and the witnesses who disputed the accusers version of events, which seem to be an accurate observations on my part.

This now also raises a doubt about the lawyer who is running all of these cases.

Regarding this matter I specifically called out the faked yearbook, and the witnesses who disputed the accusers version of events, which seem to be an accurate observations on my part.

This now also raises a doubt about the lawyer who is running all of these cases.
    That wasn't the question I asked. As per previous posts there are an array of women giving a pattern of evidence against Moore. Do you believe that at a point in his life at least he had at best an unhealthy interest in young and underage women or is it all a plot by Democrats and agenda lawyers to unfairly discredit him. You must have a view given the material you have previously posted.

That wasn't the question I asked. As per previous posts there are an array of women giving a pattern of evidence against Moore. Do you believe that at a point in his life at least he had at best an unhealthy interest in young and underage women or is it all a plot by Democrats and agenda lawyers to unfairly discredit him. You must have a view given the material you have previously posted.
    Like I said, there are some doubts about the lawyer who is running all of these cases, now that it has been admitted she was using fake evidence to back up her claims. Let's she how her testimony stands up before Congress.

Like I said, there are some doubts about the lawyer who is running all of these cases, now that it has been admitted she was using fake evidence to back up her claims. Let's she how her testimony stands up before Congress.
    I underestimated the difficulty of shifting your arse off a fence. I'll leave it there!

I underestimated the difficulty of shifting your arse off a fence. I'll leave it there!
    Gloria Allred was a red flag long before Moore decided to run for the senate, so when she shows up with multiple cases a few weeks before an election, you already know that you have to question everything. The yearbook was the first domino to officially fall, so let's see what else congress can prise out of her. I'm not claiming anybody's guilt or innocence, just pointing out that these accusations have been denied, and some of the evidence is already starting to look a bit flakey, which is not what you want when trying to prove credibility.

Maybe lardy will chip in, he seems to know things that I don't.

As you're so desperate for me to chip in, I shall. Fox has updated the story that got you excited - '...admits faking the message in her yearbook!'

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore's signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...candidate.html

The accuracy of your statements is notable, but not in the way you think...

I see Trump has already pronounced on the fakery and Judge Roy's innocence, presumably using his well honed forensic skills of looking at Fox, Breitbart......and twitter feeds to determine the truth.

"Pussy pillager praises probable paedophile" has a ring to it. The amoral pair deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As you're so desperate for me to chip in, I shall. Fox has updated the story that got you excited - '...admits faking the message in her yearbook!'

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore's signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...candidate.html

The accuracy of your statements is notable, but not in the way you think...
    So she just purjured herself after initially stating that Moore wrote the entire yearbook entry.

So she just purjured herself after initially stating that Moore wrote the entire yearbook entry.
    When did she make a misrepresentation or untruth under oath (perjury)?

When did she make a misrepresentation or untruth under oath (perjury)?
    Does it matter? She is a liar and this case will never get to court

What happens next?

Does it matter? She is a liar and this case will never get to court
    Don't know - what exactly did she lie about?

Roy Moore said "I don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a friend"

And a few days later: "Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone"

But WalesBales ignores these lies, or purjures if you want to use the wrong word, because Moore is on Team Trump.

However, if Moore loses then Trump will disown him as he did with Luther Strange and we'll not hear another word about it on this board. :hehe'

She previously stated that all of the writing in the yearbook was done by Moore. This explains why they wouldn't hand over the year for forensic examination, because her statement wasn't true.