+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 93 of 367 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That you were desperate to give him credit for anything.

Trump had been in the job about 4 months and the only bit of gun legislation he'd done was to make guns easier for the least responsible people to get hold of. The best reason you could come up with was he must have done something behind the scenes - some kind of short term mind control?!

Unfortunately for you, with the state America is in, that one will probably be bumped again in a few months.
    You seem to be the resident expert on this topic, can you please explain in simple terms where the Vegas investigation is currently at?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to be the resident expert on this topic, can you please explain in simple terms where the Vegas investigation is currently at?
    You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).

No need to thank me!

To get back on topic, did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for that brief period?

You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).
    I would appreciate it very much if you could explain these latest developments in layman's terms, as they seem to be the basis of your argument.

I would appreciate it very much if you could explain these latest developments in layman's terms, as they seem to be the basis of your argument.
    Then I think you sorely misunderstand the conversation. Go back a few posts and read again.

You edited out my question. Did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for all of a few weeks?

Then I think you sorely misunderstand the conversation. Go back a few posts and read again.

You edited out my question. Did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for all of a few weeks?
    I'd need the latest updates from you first. Cheers.

I'd need the latest updates from you first. Cheers.
    Best thing you can do is find a few random Trump stories, post them up quickly and get this on to the next page asap.

Best thing you can do is find a few random Trump stories, post them up quickly and get this on to the next page asap.
    Random?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 1m

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...94780088033282

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

Oh that's alright then - do you wonder sometimes that you are lacking a bit of balance in your postings when it comes to your "on the fence" opinion of the great man?

Is it true that the NRA 'donated' $3m to Marco Rubio and $31m to Trump Jr in 2016?
    The NRA regularly bribes US lawmakers to stop them passing gun control laws. Every so often, this leads to kids being shot dead at school.

Draining the swamp Trump-style.

He seemed to miss out the "in this indictment" bit. Strange as he hadn't used up his 280 characters. Still with Gates flipping to Mueller and Bannon squawking up 20 hours of testimony there is nothing to fret about on that score and he can continue to concentrate on America's mental health issues.

[QUOTE=lardy;4843475]The NRA regularly bribes US lawmakers to stop them passing gun control laws. Every so often, this leads to kids being shot dead at school.

Draining the swamp Trump-style.[/QUOTE

Ah but is this a real shooting or a piece of deep state fixing like Sandyhook was (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh that's alright then - do you wonder sometimes that you are lacking a bit of balance in your postings when it comes to your "on the fence" opinion of the great man?
    It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.

Duplicate Post.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He seemed to miss out the "in this indictment" bit. Strange as he hadn't used up his 280 characters. Still with Gates flipping to Mueller and Bannon squawking up 20 hours of testimony there is nothing to fret about on that score and he can continue to concentrate on America's mental health issues.
    You still think something is going to happen to Trump? Mueller just played his best hand, and it turns out he only had a High Card, and not a very good one at that. Wait until the the OIG report comes out, and then you will find out what really went on.

FBI director faces call to resign after missing Florida school shooter warning

FORT LAUDERDALE — Gov. Rick Scott, enraged over the FBI’s admission on Friday that it failed to act on a tip in January that the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting suspect had the potential of “conducting a school shooting,” demanded the resignation of FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“The FBI’s failure to take action against this killer is unacceptable,” Scott said in a statement. “The FBI has admitted that they were contacted last month by a person who called to inform them of Cruz’s ‘desire to kill people,’ and ‘the potential of him conducting a school shooting.’

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...hooting-415854

The Russian Indictments
    Where were James Clapper and John Brennan when the Kremlin was meddling?

The Justice Department on Friday indicted three Russian companies and 13 individuals for interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and the man who should be most upset is Donald J. Trump. The 37-page indictment contains no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, but it does show a systematic effort to discredit the result of the 2016 election. On the evidence so far, President Trump has been the biggest victim of that effort, and he ought to be furious at Vladimir Putin.

The indictment documents a broad social-media and propaganda campaign operating out of Russia and involving hundreds of people starting in 2014 that “had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system.” It certainly succeeded on that score, as Democrats and the media have claimed that Mr. Trump’s election is illegitimate because he conspired with Russia to defeat Hillary Clinton. The charge has roiled American politics and made governing more difficult.

The good news for Mr. Trump is that the indictment reveals no evidence of collusion. The Russians “posted derogatory information about a number of candidates,” the indictment says, and by 2016 “included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump” and “disparaging Hillary Clinton.” But it adds that the Russians “communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign,” and it offers no claims of a conspiracy.

Readers of the indictment will be amused at the comic opera details. In or around June 2016, for example, Russians posing online as Americans “communicated with a real U.S. person affiliated with a Texas-based grassroots organization.” This “real U.S. person” vouchsafed the deep political secret that the Russians “should focus their activities on ‘purple states like Colorado, Virginia & Florida.’” Sure enough, the Russians thereafter referred to targeting “purple states.” Someone actually paid Russians to collect this insight.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rus...nts-1518825574

It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.
    You still think something is going to happen to Trump? Mueller just played his best hand, and it turns out he only had a High Card, and not a very good one at that. Wait until the the OIG report comes out, and then you will find out what really went on.
    So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!

So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!
    Already stated a year ago

Already stated a year ago
    So you knew all this a year ago?! Really!

Couldn't make it up. Well you could if you're Gluey...

So you knew all this a year ago?! Really!

Couldn't make it up. Well you could if you're Gluey...
    Read the thread. During the same period you were pushing the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion as though your life depended on it. How did that work out for you?

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.
    It was the case that activity had lessened at the time I made the observation, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.
    So why didn't Trump do that unspecified behind the scenes thing again to make the shootings stop once they restarted?

Or did he deliberately do something behind the scenes to make them occur again, worse than ever?

After all, if Traitor 45 is getting credit when things improve then he should get the blame when they get worse, right?

So why didn't Trump do that unspecified behind the scenes thing again to make the shootings stop once they restarted?

Or did he deliberately do something behind the scenes to make them occur again, worse than ever?

After all, if Traitor 45 is getting credit when things improve then he should get the blame when they get worse, right

Irony.jpg

Read the thread. During the same period you were pushing the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion as though your life depended on it. How did that work out for you?
    The panicked tone of Trump's recent tweets suggests the opposite of your hopes.