+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just spell out what you think was 100% correct, there's a dear!
    It's not CNN so I can only assume that Gluey will allow it:

Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-c...131438007.html

(hint: It's an interview given by Rohrabacher to Yahoo News)

Just spell out what you think was 100% correct, there's a dear!
    You come across as being a very tragic figure, as you trawl through old posts that comment on an ever changing news cycle with the sole purpose of trying to give yourself some credibility at the expense of others, but in reality you fail everytime making yourself look like a total dickhead in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's not CNN so I can only assume that Gluey will allow it:

Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-c...131438007.html

(hint: It's an interview given by Rohrabacher to Yahoo News)
    He said he would try to negotiate a deal with President Trump if Assange provided proof that it wasn't Russia who hacked the DNC, but he only got as far as Trump's Chief of Staff General Kelly who never took it any further.

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news/my-...julian-assange

(hint: It's old feckin' news )

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...russia-claims/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You come across as being a very tragic figure, as you trawl through old posts that comment on an ever changing news cycle with the sole purpose of trying to give yourself some credibility at the expense of others, but in reality you fail everytime making yourself look like a total dickhead in the process.
    Glad you got that off your chest. Now that 100% correct thing you were talking about.

Glad you got that off your chest. Now that 100% correct thing you were talking about.
    This is my last reply, as you are now on ignore for being an absolute idiot. It was nice knowing you

Wash, rinse, repeat
    wrr.jpg

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Wash, rinse, repeat
    wrr.jpg
    That wasn't the story though - before or now. It's very disingenuous for people to say it was. The story was Assange saying that Rohrabacher told him that he could get him a pardon from Trump if he said that Russia didn't hack the DNC. That was the story when it broke and it's still the story now. People seem to be moving the goalposts because Trump apparently didn't order it... yet a Republican congressmen (who hoped that the hack could be pinned on a dead DNC staffer) with strong links to Russia, basically offered a bribe for false information.

Corrupt as f**k.

Wash, rinse, repeat

Corrupt as f**k.
    Agreed but with both eyes open.

Q Drop woke me up with this news

That wasn't the story though - before or now. It's very disingenuous for people to say it was. The story was Assange saying that Rohrabacher told him that he could get him a pardon from Trump if he said that Russia didn't hack the DNC. That was the story when it broke and it's still the story now. People seem to be moving the goalposts because Trump apparently didn't order it... yet a Republican congressmen (who hoped that the hack could be pinned on a dead DNC staffer) with strong links to Russia, basically offered a bribe for false information.

Corrupt as f**k.
    FYI Asssange has always said the emails never came from Russia, even before Rohrabacher and Waldman came on the scene. This is all old news, so I don't even know what you are wetting your pants about. You would be better off doing some serious research instead of spouting rubbish about stuff you don't know.

This is my last reply, as you are now on ignore for being an absolute idiot. It was nice knowing you
    Well, that's my life in tatters. I'll pick up the pieces as best I can I suppose.

Heisenberg

Well, that's my life in tatters. I'll pick up the pieces as best I can I suppose.
    We all know that he won't put you on 'ignore'. He won't be able to resist himself. He said that he was putting me on ignore once - replied to every one of my messages in that thread after the fact.

He still replies to my posts now, even though he knows that I have him on ignore and can only see his posts if he's quoted by someone else. Bizarre individual to say the least.

We all know that he won't put you on 'ignore'. He won't be able to resist himself. He said that he was putting me on ignore once - replied to every one of my messages in that thread after the fact.

He still replies to my posts now, even though he knows that I have him on ignore and can only see his posts if he's quoted by someone else. Bizarre individual to say the least.
    Oh I don't know. He would look even more pathetic than normal if that happened. It is a strange mix for sure, always claiming to be 100% right on things he said two years ago and then having a hissy fit about repeated posts from two years ago which don't seem to gel with that narrative.

The Rohrabacher/Assange one was funny. It was all part of a co-ordinated plot with other things floating around at the time apparently:

Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.

100% correct as always though!

Q Drop woke me up with this news
    Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?

Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?
    You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.

You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.
    Yeah, silly me. Remind me what right is in this instance so I will recognise it when I see it?

He is never going to learn because he doesn't want to learn. The bloke is a radical leftie who wants to see the overthrow democracy through a rigged political system, and he's one of the useful idiot pumping out the daily propaganda.

Donald Trump jabs at Parasite's Oscar win because film is 'from South Korea'

Donald Trump has taken a jab at the Oscars for awarding this year’s best picture honor to Parasite, because the film is South Korean.

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The crowd responded with loud boos.

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

Parasite made Oscars history as the first film not in English to win best picture. The capitalist satire also won awards for best director, best original screenplay and best international film.

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

“The comments by the President of The United States of America on Parasite are a clear racist dog whistle and as such do not warrant being debated,” added Curzon, the film’s UK distributors. “The box office result of Parasite, which has outperformed numerous best picture winners, proves this is clearly not a prejudice shared by film fans in the UK. Parasite expands to 561 sites this weekend for those who prefer to watch films for themselves before casting judgement.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...ar-south-korea

Trump and Trumpers true to type. 'Gone With The Wind'?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Donald Trump has taken a jab at the Oscars for awarding this year’s best picture honor to Parasite, because the film is South Korean.

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The crowd responded with loud boos.

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

Parasite made Oscars history as the first film not in English to win best picture. The capitalist satire also won awards for best director, best original screenplay and best international film.

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

“The comments by the President of The United States of America on Parasite are a clear racist dog whistle and as such do not warrant being debated,” added Curzon, the film’s UK distributors. “The box office result of Parasite, which has outperformed numerous best picture winners, proves this is clearly not a prejudice shared by film fans in the UK. Parasite expands to 561 sites this weekend for those who prefer to watch films for themselves before casting judgement.”

"Responding to the president's criticism, Parasite distributor Neon tweeted: "Understandable, he can't read."

Is it a "woke" film that appeals to commie types?

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was the one for me

Is it a "woke" film that appeals to commie types?

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was the one for me
    I preferred the non-KKK sequel: 'Gone With The Wind Farm Spoiling The View From Trump's Golf Course'.

A classic!

Although it won't appeal to alt right white supremacist types.

I preferred the non-KKK sequel: 'Gone With The Wind Farm Spoiling The View From Trump's Golf Course'.

A classic!

Although it won't appeal to alt right white supremacist types.
    Those pesky KKK Democrats will never live it down.

Heisenberg

Bravo, Sir. Bravo.