+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Recommended reading:

Trump - Woodward - Fear.jpg Trump - Wolff - Fire and Fury.jpg Trump - Wolff - Siege.jpg

I have just finished the second Wolff book, Siege. Bannon is probably the main source for both his books. Fascinating and shocking - and almost all true, with just a couple of unsourced assertions. The Woodward book is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Recommended reading:

I have just finished the second Wolff book, Siege. Bannon is probably the main source for both his books. Fascinating and shocking - and almost all true, with just a couple of unsourced assertions. The Woodward book is 100% true.
    It's about as true as the Steele dossier, which is very true according to lardy

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Recommended reading:

Trump - Woodward - Fear.jpg Trump - Wolff - Fire and Fury.jpg Trump - Wolff - Siege.jpg

I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.
    Holy flash gordon sue them!

How your whistle-blower story coming along? At least you haven't spoilt your record of being 100% wrong about everything! lardy & cyril always first with the fake news

What are you talking about cyril?

"What about whether or not the whistleblower, or people around the whistleblower, were tied to the folks who opened up the investigation into Trump to begin with? We'll see!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "What about whether or not the whistleblower, or people around the whistleblower, were tied to the folks who opened up the investigation into Trump to begin with? We'll see!"