+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 367 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair, your prediction success rate has been abysmal
    What predictions are you referring to? Links please.

Personally, I'm looking forward to more bollocky nuggets like:

"Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence"

To be fair, your prediction success rate has been abysmal
    To be honest Wales Bales, I think before making statements about others perceived success rates you might want to reflect on your statement which had the words to the effect of Donald Trump has managed to contain mass shootings ...
    Just some friendly advice 👍

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What predictions are you referring to? Links please.

Personally, I'm looking forward to more bollocky nuggets like:

"Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence"
    I'm on the fence while your mind is all made up. I'm just saying people have made a case for and against and time will tell who is right. You are the one who has made the call, just hope you are right

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    To be honest Wales Bales, I think before making statements about others perceived success rates you might want to reflect on your statement which had the words to the effect of Donald Trump has managed to contain mass shootings ...
    Just some friendly advice ��
    They had certainly become less frequent when I said that. Under Obama they were happening almost weekly. We also now know about the existence of some rougue elements in the USA, so I'm going wait a while before I present you with your gold star

I'm on the fence while your mind is all made up. I'm just saying people have made a case for and against and time will tell who is right. You are the one who has made the call, just hope you are right
    Your pretty much 100% defence of Trump on absolutely everything in the last 18 months suggests you're not on the fence.

lardy rates this post as: BOLLOCKS

They had certainly become less frequent when I said that. Under Obama they were happening almost weekly. We also now know about the existence of some rougue elements in the USA, so I'm going wait a while before I present you with your gold star
    Well let's see, you posted that in about June 2017 and the mass-shooting-ometer was looking like this, at 45 deaths per month:

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2017

Compared to the previous year, which was 50 deaths per month (and heavily skewed by those 50 deaths in one incident in Orlando):

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2016

When I asked you what you thought Trump had actually done, your reply was along the lines of "I don't know but it must be something!"

lardy rates this post as: BOLLOCKS

Hey, we're already looking good for beating last year's bollocks offerings. Go for it!

Your pretty much 100% defence of Trump on absolutely everything in the last 18 months suggests you're not on the fence.
    Nothing to do with Trump, I just posted my opinion of what was going on, as opposed to your WAPO/NYT/CNN view of things.

If my views are a load of bollocks, it follows that yours aren't

Nothing to do with Trump, I just posted my opinion of what was going on, as opposed to your WAPO/NYT/CNN view of things.

If my views are a load of bollocks, it follows that yours aren't
    Thank you very much.

What is this list supposed to show?

What is this list supposed to show?
    Ideology and political motive.

Ideology and political motive.
    Sorry, I should have asked:

What does this list actually show?

Sorry, I should have asked:

What does this list actually show?
    It's just information, the same like you posted. Use it how you want.

It's just information, the same like you posted. Use it how you want.
    I've pored over it for hours but I just can't make it say 'Trump has got mass shootings under control'.

Can you help me?

I've pored over it for hours but I just can't make it say 'Trump has got mass shootings under control'.

Can you help me?
    I will, but not today.

I will, but not today.

Just hold your hands up and admit you were talking bollocks, you might get some respect

Just hold your hands up and admit you were talking bollocks, you might get some respect
    It seems to have gone way past last call for self respect for some contributors lardy!

It's been mildly disquieting to watch previously decent posters drift off to the more paranoid fleshpots of the 'web, apparently to roll about in the same horsesh1t, and therafter play the wink wank winkety wank thumbsup ITK game, but at least viewing is not compulsory ;)
    Not breathing too much of the more unnecessary, fetid oxygen is one of my my 2018 goal.

I trust gluey to give it back to me too but fair enough - I'll tone it down from here

I trust gluey to give it back to me too but fair enough - I'll tone it down from here

Indeed,
    FWIW, I wasnt referring to you at all BTW ;)

HNY and catch you 'round

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It seems to have gone way past last call for self respect for some contributors lardy!

It's been mildly disquieting to watch previously decent posters drift off to the more paranoid fleshpots of the 'web, apparently to roll about in the same horsesh1t, and therafter play the wink wank winkety wank thumbsup ITK game, but at least viewing is not compulsory ;)
    Not breathing too much of the more unnecessary, fetid oxygen is one of my my 2018 goal.
    Can you explain why the authorities suddenly went quiet?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us...ons/index.html

Shitting hell, trump's latest tweet - he's claiming responsibility for there being no global commercial airline fatalities in 2017!

Absolutely shameless. There really might be something wrong with him...

Forget that, news just out saying classified information from Hillary Clinton’s email server was found on the laptop of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner.

So, somebody has been telling big porkies. What next?
    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

Shitting hell, trump's latest tweet - he's claiming responsibility for there being no global commercial airline fatalities in 2017!

You've been trolled again, it works every time What are the MSM saying? Are they reporting on Trump's air safety comments, or the disturbing news that classified information was found on Anthony Weiner's laptop, which was then covered up by Jim Comey?

You've been trolled again, it works every time What are the MSM saying? Are they reporting on Trump's air safety comments, or the disturbing news that classified information was found on Anthony Weiner's laptop, which was then covered up by Jim Comey?
    Wouldn't it be in trump's interests to get this "disturbing news" in the media? Why would he write this tweet to distract from that?

Wouldn't it be in trump's interests to get this "disturbing news" in the media? Why would he write this tweet to distract from that?
    Just read the tweet, he's not claiming credit for global air safety!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 58m
    Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Lock him up