+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 366 of 367 FirstFirst ... 266316356357358359360361362363364365366367 LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Seething.
    Not really, but speaking of seething - it's not long since you were calling me a kunt and a bastard, and never to engage with you on this messageboard again. So I stopped but you seem to be over it now as you talk about me every other day on here

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not really, but speaking of seething - it's not long since you were calling me a kunt and a bastard, and never to engage with you on this messageboard again. So I stopped but you seem to be over it now as you talk about me every other day on here
    I didn' t think it was yourself Lardy but if it was, and i'm sure you'll have the evidence, then i'll cease and melt away, apologies

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, are you going to answer my question? Of course you’re not (see Packerman’s post): but I’ll ask anyway, when did you last admit to being wrong on here - not know you were wrong, but admitted to it in a post on here?
    These things take time. The last major events to be settled were Russia Collusion and Hunters Laptop. Lardy & Cyril got both of those wrong without acknowledgment, and then pivoted onto debunking the Great Reset. So we will see how it goes. It's still only February and there are many exciting days ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    These things take time. The last major events to be settled were Russia Collusion and Hunters Laptop. Lardy & Cyril got both of those wrong without acknowledgment, and then pivoted onto debunking the Great Reset. So we will see how it goes. It's still only February and there are many exciting days ahead!
    😂😂hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour 👍
    Last edited by Packerman; 19-02-24 at 17:48. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ����hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour ��

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ����hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour ��
    If you consider the usurping of democracy a minor event, then sure it not a big deal, and you'll no doubt be very happy with what's coming next.

If you consider the usurping of democracy a minor event, then sure it not a big deal, and you'll no doubt be very happy with what's coming next.
    Where does you newfound defence of democracy rate when it comes to the stop the steal/ march on the White House events ? Genuinely interested in your reply
    Last edited by Packerman; 19-02-24 at 21:03. Reason: Spelling

Trump's golden daps are $600 but 'only' £316 in sterling.

What a bargain for CCMB Trump lovers (you know who you are!). He's also flogging perfume to cover his latest fines.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Meanwhile, at what promises to be the most farcical US Presidential election ever;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...virginia-rally

Allen Weisselberg, a longtime lieutenant to Donald Trump, faces five months in jail after reaching an agreement with prosecutors in New York to plead guilty to perjury in the former US president’s recent civil fraud trial charges.

As the former chief financial officer in the Trump Organization, Weisselberg was key in helping Trump record his net worth. A defendant in the fraud trial, Weisselberg was accused of helping to inflate Trump’s net worth on government financial documents, misleading lenders.

That trial ended with a judge imposing a huge financial penalty of more than $450m including interest on Trump. Weisselberg, 76, was ordered to pay $1.1m and permanently banned from serving in the financial control function of any New York business.

Weisselberg also faces five months in jail after pleading guilty to perjury.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ilty-trump-org

One for Heathblue and the conspiracy theorists

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2507848.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/lara-t...s-204706373768

The RNC are close to getting trumps daughter in law as co-chair, who plans to spend most of their money on trumps legal fees and bills, which are about half a billion dollars.

That's all money that would otherwise have been spent on his campaign.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/lara-t...s-204706373768

The RNC are close to getting trumps daughter in law as co-chair, who plans to spend most of their money on trumps legal fees and bills, which are about half a billion dollars.

That's all money that would otherwise have been spent on his campaign.
    Fact check:

Lara Trump, former President Trump's daughter-in-law, told reporters she believed Republican voters would support the idea of the RNC helping pay some of his legal bills.

Verdict: A red card for lardy!

Trump lawsuit costs and fines tracked:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=7a79fa12c6be

Fact check:

Lara Trump, former President Trump's daughter-in-law, told reporters she believed Republican voters would support the idea of the RNC helping pay some of his legal bills.

Verdict: A red card for lardy!
    The RNC currently has less than $10m in its election fund - and Donald J Trump has court costs and fines of over $540m in just the last year (there are also older fines and costs outstanding). The RNC will certainly raise more money soon, but for now they are only able to pay off under 2% of his 'legal fees and bills' if they hand over every dollar and cent to him.

By definition if the RNC 'spend most of their money' on Trump that can only be for 'some of his legal bills'.

Verdict: A red card for Gluey!

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/06/trum...20legal%20fees

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The RNC currently has less than $10m in its election fund - and Donald J Trump has court costs and fines of over $540m in just the last year (there are also older fines and costs outstanding). The RNC will certainly raise more money soon, but for now they are only able to pay off under 2% of his 'legal fees and bills' if they hand over every dollar and cent to him.

By definition if the RNC 'spend most of their money' on Trump that can only be for 'some of his legal bills'.

Verdict: A red card for Gluey!

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/06/trum...20legal%20fees
    A first class fact check, as ever, Jon.

In public, the cult will continue. But surely behind the scenes, your average republican trying to win their votes is not going to be happy about this. Money is the last stand, are they really going to go out fundraising knowing that it will never be spent on them and their chances of winning get smaller as November gets closer?

And you're right to say that the RNC won't come close to the full amount. Trump has just paid $91m for the Carroll case. I wonder who bailed him out for that? Who is he beholden to?

A first class fact check, as ever, Jon.

In public, the cult will continue. But surely behind the scenes, your average republican trying to win their votes is not going to be happy about this. Money is the last stand, are they really going to go out fundraising knowing that it will never be spent on them and their chances of winning get smaller as November gets closer?

And you're right to say that the RNC won't come close to the full amount. Trump has just paid $91m for the Carroll case. I wonder who bailed him out for that? Who is he beholden to?
    Paid or put into an escrow account?

Meanwhile, one of the old fogeys fighting the election had a bad day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ally-bloodbath

Meanwhile, one of the old fogeys fighting the election had a bad day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ally-bloodbath
    I thought you might have learned a thing or two after your Russia collusion nightmare, and listened to the actual speech.

I thought you might have learned a thing or two after your Russia collusion nightmare, and listened to the actual speech.
    What Russian collusion nightmare was that? I had very little to say on it except to note that the author of the report into it had a different opinion on its findings to you.

Would what Trump said be different if I had listened to his speech rather than read it then?

Listened to a Trump speech?

aint nobody got time for that.jpg

Would what Trump said be different if I had listened to his speech rather than read it then?
    He was talking about the car industry.

So, are you going to answer my question? Of course you’re not (see Packerman’s post): but I’ll ask anyway, when did you last admit to being wrong on here - not know you were wrong, but admitted to it in a post on here?
    You can't speak to a member of the socalist cabal like that , they are never wrong . Lol

He was talking about the car industry.
    According to other Republicans he was, but they would say that wouldn’t they. Anyway, I was thinking more of Trump’s continuing confusion regarding Obama.

According to other Republicans he was, but they would say that wouldn’t they. Anyway, I was thinking more of Trump’s continuing confusion regarding Obama.
    Obama another who should be in jail for murder