+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I watched his toe curling campaign speech in Illinois on Thursday , horrible man ,strange behavour,but he knows what to say to yanks who have lost there stell and dar building jobs , and bothered by the Immigration flood into the South , and the fact that under the democrats they lost there footing to Russia and Iran in the hotbed of the Middle East, if he pulls off the Korean peace deal,he's there for another 4 years , the primaries in November will be very intresting .

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I watched his toe curling campaign speech in Illinois on Thursday , horrible man ,strange behavour,but he knows what to say to yanks who have lost there stell and dar building jobs , and bothered by the Immigration flood into the South , and the fact that under the democrats they lost there footing to Russia and Iran in the hotbed of the Middle East, if he pulls off the Korean peace deal,he's there for another 4 years , the primaries in November will be very intresting .
    Not my favourite person, but you can't fault his performance. Released NK hostages, captured 5 Isis leaders, meeting with Kim Jong Un announced, reigned in Iran, and record breaking employment figures all in one week.