Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
What you articulated is similar to what I've seen diehard American supporters of Trump state at other forums. They are really struggling to explain why he's not delivering on any of his pledges. Many of those who voted for him suspected he was another glove puppet from the outset but did so only because his name wasn't Hillary Clinton. They of course realised he was another front man the instant he appointed ex-Goldmanite and tribe member Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary.
Unfortunately, I don't read these forums that you speak of, but there are plenty of places to find info that is being leaked by well-placed sources on both sides. What we are witnessing is a full on war between two opposing factions.

I'm neither a Trump fan nor a Trump hater. I am merely watching as events unfold. If it is true that Trump and his team were incidentally​ monitored, there will be some trouble over this. And if after going to such lenghts they failed to find any dirt, it means there isn't any.

Other recent events to keep an eye on are the 7th Floor crew being sent on gardening leave, and the announcement that there is going to be a focus on human trafficking. It is already clear to a lot of people what all this means, so on the whole I would say the president is being proactive in a lot of areas.