+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes all that appeasement has worked over the last 20 years lets give them money and hope they dont buy weapons and behave.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If you listen the PM today he is favour of the current agreed nuclear deal and Trump opposes it .

I've always wondered why Iran wants a nuclear power , as its so oil rich and will be for a long time as the oil demand falls ,as the world moves move away from this kind of fuel , or is a bomb they really want before they become poorer .

The cartoon is ironic when you look at how Iran behaves to its people and its desire to build bombs, but hey you may not think they are a dangerous country or have been since the Iranian Embassy siege 20 years ago in London all of that was way before Trump and Boris .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you listen the PM today he is favour of the current agreed nuclear deal and Trump opposes it .

I've always wondered why Iran wants a nuclear power , as its so oil rich and will be for a long time as the oil demand falls ,as the world moves move away from this kind of fuel , or is a bomb they really want before they become poorer .

The cartoon is ironic when you look at how Iran behaves to its people and its desire to build bombs, but hey you may not think they are a dangerous country or have been since the Iranian Embassy siege 20 years ago in London all of that was way before Trump and Boris .
    The Iranian embassy siege was 40 years ago this year.

Not 20.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The Iranian embassy siege was 40 years ago this year.

Not 20.
    ooops you are right , how time flies , gosh they really dont like us us do they .

I read something a while back they dislike us more than the yanks for our past misdemeanors in the area previous to the yanks getting in some of the oil action along with the Russians .

I love it when a plan doesn't come together..

Yes all that appeasement has worked over the last 20 years lets give them money and hope they dont buy weapons and behave.
    The kid in the photo is the same one that some people on here were making very nasty comments about. He has just settled a deformation case against CNN, who attempted to destroy his good character. TDS can be very profitable!

https://nypost.com/2020/01/07/cnn-se...-sandmann/amp/

What's up with Nancy, and the passing of impeachment papers to the senate , surely suppressing evidence is illegal ?

Heisenberg

What's up with Nancy, and the passing of impeachment papers to the senate , surely suppressing evidence is illegal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I thought it was good when I composed it , cheers 👍🗽🇺🇸🏌🏿*♂️

What can you say?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?

Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?
    TDR?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!
    I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.

I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.
    I think you’re trying to deflect from the quite obvious that this does not look or sound a well man.

Not going to add anything derogatory, this is someone I’d have concerns about.

Surely even the most ardent red-necked Republican must be concerned when they hear this kind of rhetoric from their beloved president? It's one thing to "put America first" but to ramble on about pollution-promoting wind turbines and now this....!

CBS journalist names Rod Rosenstein & CrowdStrike chief in computer spying case:

I thought it was good when I composed it , cheers ������������*♂️
    Another irrelevant response, do try harder.

Emojis are not the answer.

Try and answer constructively

CBS journalist names Rod Rosenstein & CrowdStrike chief in computer spying case:
    I'm surprised nobody has commented on this considering Rosenstein oversaw the Mueller Investigation, and CrowdStrike conducted the forensic examination of the DNC server, which was the basis of the Trump Russia hoax.

I'm surprised nobody has commented on this considering Rosenstein oversaw the Mueller Investigation, and CrowdStrike conducted the forensic examination of the DNC server, which was the basis of the Trump Russia hoax.
    She's a CBS journalist in the same way that Wilfred Zaha is a Cardiff City footballer (ie they both left in 2014 to pursue greater opportunities to play on the right wing). If you lose credibility in the first few words try not to act so hurt when you don't get the attention you demand!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    She's a CBS journalist in the same way that Wilfred Zaha is a Cardiff City footballer (ie they both left in 2014 to pursue greater opportunities to play on the right wing). If you lose credibility in the first few words try not to act so hurt when you don't get the attention you demand!
    So are you saying the court case is a hoax? Or maybe you are all for political spying on journalists?

So are you saying the court case is a hoax? Or maybe you are all for political spying on journalists?
    Remember the mask that you hide behind when paying homage to The Great Spraytan. Our Sherryl has taken on the rule of law, the rule of law's appeal courts and been kicked back both times. Bully for her for having another go. Are you saying she is right?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Remember the mask that you hide behind when paying homage to The Great Spraytan. Our Sherryl has taken on the rule of law, the rule of law's appeal courts and been kicked back both times. Bully for her for having another go. Are you saying she is right?
    I'm saying there is a new whistleblower in the case, which has allowed for these names to be filed in court documents. Are you trying to say it's the wrong type of whistleblower, cos they don't pass the TDS test?

Remember you were going on for 3 years about the Trump Russia Collusion thing being true, until suddenly one day it wasn't true.

Where is he?
    Good question!